• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid July SNE Torch en route!

HoarfrostHubb

Just got an email back about the weather observer position at BDL. Was sent a manual, study guide and some practice tests. You need at least an 80% on the test in order to pass and the test is composed of 50 multiple choice questions. She said the test is very difficult though, out of the last 8 people to take it 7 have failed. I can pass...going to study it very hard.

What kind of questions are on it? Let's see some samples.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of questions are on it? Let's see some samples.

I tried to download the files but I don't have a program to open them with. I'm guessing microsoft word would be the correct file but my brother didn't have it installed on the computer when he gave it to me so I either have to wait until he gives me the flash drive with microsoft word on it or I sent him a facebook message asking if I forward him the email can he print out the stuff for me where he works.

I tried to download the files but I don't have a program to open them with. I'm guessing microsoft word would be the correct file but my brother didn't have it installed on the computer when he gave it to me so I either have to wait until he gives me the flash drive with microsoft word on it or I sent him a facebook message asking if I forward him the email can he print out the stuff for me where he works.

A Word Viewer should allow you to open and print it:

http://www.microsoft...tails.aspx?id=4

BTW, what is the extension of the file?

Is this a position to become an FAA contract observer? If you get this job, you'll have the responsibility of ensuring we get accurate BDL snow measurements.

Is this a position to become an FAA contract observer? If you get this job, you'll have the responsibility of ensuring we get accurate BDL snow measurements.

That's a very good question. I'll certainly try to find that out. If so, and I happen to get a position then I'll definitely make sure the snowfall totals are accurate.

OK...you actually need Adobe Reader:

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Uncheck the box to install the Google Toolbar (unless you want it).

Good Luck! It would be great to have someone from the board there.

Dave

I forgot I don't have adobe reader, when I went to install it when I got this computer something went wrong and I forgot to do it again.

Thank you!

Archived