Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

famartin

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I washed the car this weekend thinking one of two things would happen ...

1) The lack of rain would continue but at least I could enjoy a clean car, or ...

2) Washing the car would help the rain return, and while the car may get dirty, at least my lawn and flowers would benefit.

So what happens? It rains at work (Horsham) and gets the car dirty but not a drop falls at home. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Oh well, looks like some more rain chances over the next few days.

I washed the car this weekend thinking one of two things would happen ...

1) The lack of rain would continue but at least I could enjoy a clean car, or ...

2) Washing the car would help the rain return, and while the car may get dirty, at least my lawn and flowers would benefit.

So what happens? It rains at work (Horsham) and gets the car dirty but not a drop falls at home. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Oh well, looks like some more rain chances over the next few days.

Nice try. Looks like better odds in the days to come. We shall see. I'd be shocked with anything over 0.25". Hope I'm wrong.

91 degrees already at 11:30 here in western lehigh county. No rain in sight. Lawns will really burn today. Mt. Holly, we have got to be close to heat advisory criteria

I'm glad you moved your sensor, your readings are falling much more in line with Macungie (reading 93 at noon) and Mertzville (reading 91 at noon) :thumbsup:

Wayne

Collegeville

Macungie

New Castle County

1 dowm, 3 to go

Thanks for the hope. At least I am on a list, feels like the Final Four list. I am glad you got poured on. My son called from Radnor and said he was sent home early because of the power going out and said it was pouring pretty hard. Glad you got your rain

Soooooooooooooo...........looks like I missed some rain while I was down vacationing in Bethany Beach, DE. We got clobbered down there Friday night. My rain gauge shows just under a 1/2" of rain from the storms Friday back here in PA. Nice to see we (in central Mont. Co.) got hit for a change. I also see PTW has been running 90 or higher each of the past 4 days (including today).

Archived