Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upcoming MCS/s potential

Ian

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What models are they talking about? I don't see it on 6z GFS or NAM nor neither of the 0z hi-res WRFs.

I was thinking the same thing. But, none of the models really show any of the current stuff in OH/IN anyways so who knows.

MCS was shown last night and we didn't get much, maybe when nothing is modeled we will actually get something. lol

What models are they talking about? I don't see it on 6z GFS or NAM nor neither of the 0z hi-res WRFs.

If there is supposed to be an MCS... then having 20 POPS in the forecast makes little sense either.

12z NAM doesn't have much late tonight into tomorrow morning through hr 27

Sure, I'll sign up for that. Just need Saturday and Sunday to cut down my foot-high grass after rain on 13 of the last 16 days.

it's like a different world up there.. at least we got some rain from one of these things last go around even if it wasnt storms.

it's like a different world up there.. at least we got some rain from one of these things last go around even if it wasnt storms.

Last year at this time I was in a terrible drought, the well was drying up, the lawn was dying, and the garden crashed and burned. I am savoring this.

I guess I will keep an eye on it :arrowhead:

the euro and gfs have the look too.. 2 of them, maybe 3? euro takes the first south and the second over us. getting them going in the upper plains is better than the lower missouri valley or central plains trajectory wise at least.

the euro and gfs have the look too.. 2 of them, maybe 3? euro takes the first south and the second over us. getting them going in the upper plains is better than the lower missouri valley or central plains trajectory wise at least.

Trajectory-wise, that is better as you say... but we shall see what happens

So would that indicate a threat for Sunday during the day?

seems it would be evening/night at this pt but hard to say for sure.. if it even happens. timing seems at least a bit better than last go around tho.

I'd remove the "outbreak" wording perhaps.

the gfs looks a bit closer to an OK threat but not necessarily that good yet... i think he is looking at the thing following the first potential mcs which would be sun night/mon am

the gfs looks a bit closer to an OK threat but not necessarily that good yet... i think he is looking at the thing following the first potential mcs which would be sun night/mon am

FWIW, which is little, 12z GFS on Earl Barker looks a bit intriguing for Monday/Tuesday afternoon

Last year at this time I was in a terrible drought, the well was drying up, the lawn was dying, and the garden crashed and burned. I am savoring this.

me too, though it is still quiet dry at my VA home , the growth here in WV has been amazing this year and a cool June with my monthly high at 89.9

Archived