12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
June/July NYC Metro Wx Discussion

Dark Energy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could get slightly above average tomorrow & Thursday at Newark and maybe the city ..the average high is 80 at Newark and the NAM/GFS lower 80's (NAM 80 GFS 83)

Nice. Thanks.

NAM has 78-80 for tomorrow and Thursday for LGA. So right on average.

NAM has been doing the best job, these past 2 weeks, so I'll wager on it being correct.

Nice. Thanks.

NAM has 78-80 for tomorrow and Thursday for LGA. So right on average.

NAM has been doing the best job, these past 2 weeks, so I'll wager on it being correct.

Yeah...the GFS has been a little too warm. We will see though..it could be more correct given the 850 temps. The NAM is a little cooler probably owing to cloud cover with the ull around.

As I type..a moderate shower is here. Thrilling--I think I will run outside and jump for joy.

Hope you guys are stoked to get in on this action.

Breaking news: Newark is not the hottest location today. Earthlight and Isotherm have finally left the area and are not using their blowtorch on the airport thermometer anymore...

1pm roundup:

NYC: 68

EWR: 67

JFK: 66

LGA: 65

These temps are with no coastal storm and with partial sunshine. Pretty amazing for mid June.

Breaking news: Newark is not the hottest location today. Earthlight and Isotherm have finally left the area and are not using their blowtorch on the airport thermometer anymore...

1pm roundup:

NYC: 68

EWR: 67

JFK: 66

LGA: 65

These temps are with no coastal storm and with partial sunshine. Pretty amazing for mid June.

I am sure earthlight or isotherm will chime in with a 85 degree temp regardless today.

Archived