joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Video resurfaces of Paul last svr season

TalcottWx

• 2 months later...

:lmao:

Awesome!

Although the person in the video is a moron...reminds me of that dude that posted on eastern and had like 5 different accounts...he lived in PA and would make tornado forecasts 5 days out saying Pittsburgh had a good chance of seeing like an EF3 or bigger

There is a like 10 minute video on youtube, that has basically the same name of that guy that used to post on here and eastern, where he analyzes a "supercell" for 10 minutes...it is by far the dumbest thing I have seen as it is nothing more than a normal, run of the mill thunderstorm, at the most.

It is pretty painful to watch.

My two favorite predictions....

One, on New Year's or the week after, he predicted a massive tornado outbreak in western PA, with record high temps.

The other was when he predicted the blizzard of 93 part two for one of the storms this winter....now, that was fine, but this was after every model had gone OTS, and he decided to put Pittsburgh in the two foot zone.

He was comical.

There is a like 10 minute video on youtube, that has basically the same name of that guy that used to post on here and eastern, where he analyzes a "supercell" for 10 minutes...it is by far the dumbest thing I have seen as it is nothing more than a normal, run of the mill thunderstorm, at the most.

It is pretty painful to watch.

My two favorite predictions....

One, on New Year's or the week after, he predicted a massive tornado outbreak in western PA, with record high temps.

The other was when he predicted the blizzard of 93 part two for one of the storms this winter....now, that was fine, but this was after every model had gone OTS, and he decided to put Pittsburgh in the two foot zone.

He was comical.

I remember that video :lmao:

This dude was pretty stupid.

Archived