Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne gets screwed again today ! Not 1 drop of rain. I am getting really frusturated now. This past week we have missed storms in all directions.:devilsmiley:

Wow! That sucks. I thought maybe a few of those storms in Chester Co. would have swiped up, but they must have missed north.

Jersey = rain/storm capital of the mid-Atlantic these days

What a weird coincidence that this past winter, the same areas that received 2 feet or more of snow are getting the storms. Yes, I would agree with your statement. It also seems the same regions in PA that missed out on the big snows are also missing out the thunderstorms. also what is weird is that we have had no tropical development and it almost July. La Nina is still alive.

Jersey = rain/storm capital of the mid-Atlantic these days

I agree, but you generally have to be north and/or east TTN though. Those of us further south have been shaking our fists at the sky all season. We did great this past winter, but the real 'money' bands setup from just north to well north of here (NW Burlington co.) in NJ. Winter 2009-2010 was pretty much jackpot all season, so it's still difficult to complain...

I agree, but you generally have to be north and/or east TTN though. Those of us further south have been shaking our fists at the sky all season. We did great this past winter, but the real 'money' bands setup from just north to well north of here (NW Burlington co.) in NJ. Winter 2009-2010 was pretty much jackpot all season, so it's still difficult to complain...

Yeah, that's a good point, south of I-195, its been mainly sporadic strong storms on occasion this spring, not the lines of storms that have swept across central and northern Jersey

I enjoyed watching convection the last several days develop nearly all around my area. :thumbsdown:

What a weird coincidence that this past winter, the same areas that received 2 feet or more of snow are getting the storms. Yes, I would agree with your statement. It also seems the same regions in PA that missed out on the big snows are also missing out the thunderstorms. also what is weird is that we have had no tropical development and it almost July. La Nina is still alive.

Not necessarily true. We missed out on all the big snowstorms, and yet we've had quite a few severe storms here in Tamaqua and Schuylkill County. A couple my wife thought were bad when I was out of state, and the tornado/hail outbreak of 5/26 which I was home for.

This is just absolutely downright unhumane...

Dover Air Force Base

Lat: 39.14 Lon: -75.47 Elev: 23

Last Update on Jun 28, 12:55 pm EDT

'Mostly Cloudy'

83 °F

(28 °C)Humidity:99 %Wind Speed:E 8 MPHBarometer:29.86" (1011.2 mb)Dewpoint:83 °F (28 °C)Heat Index:98 °F (37 °C)Visibility:10.00 mi.Dover,DE

Dover Air Force Base

'Mostly Cloudy'

83 °F

(28 °C)Humidity:99 %Wind Speed:E 8 MPHBarometer:29.86" (1011.2 mb)Dewpoint:83 °F (28 °C)Heat Index:98 °F (37 °C)Visibility:10.00 mi.Dover,DE

They had some heavy rain earlier and now they have full sun and I think they are ripe for good storms later.

Dover Air Force Base

'Mostly Cloudy'

83 °F

Archived