gfs_pcp_144m.gif

still bs at 150

gfs_pcp_150m.gif

still no movement at 156

gfs_pcp_156m.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious as to why you won't use the thread created for potential events on the horizon. Is it because you didn't start it? Is this thread just another created to draw attention to you? Just wondering?

thats an old stale thread

yeah i sorta thought of the blizzard briefly but this is a different setup obviously. either way, due south to north lows on a front are not generally winners here. boston is probably due for a 1-2' storm though. maybe tix are cheap to get up there.

Hey, whatever floats everyone's boat. Ji rules, I guess.

No one said Ji rules in this thread, that's a bit overboard.

I like you, so I'll give you my advice. Ignore him. Don't comment in threads he has created. Don't feed the trolls! That's the easiest way to explain it.

the whole debate here is kinda silly. subforums were created so more than one thread could be used to discuss things. i know people like to watch their threads grow but starting a thread about an individual model run or suite is fine imo.

the whole debate here is kinda silly. subforums were created so more than one thread could be used to discuss things. i know people like to watch their threads grow but starting a thread about an individual model run or suite is fine imo.

I'm pretty sure the issue is not that Ji created a new thread about one particular model run, it's that it was Ji who did it. Which is just stupid.

I'm pretty sure the issue is not that Ji created a new thread about one particular model run, it's that it was Ji who did it. Which is just stupid.

Right. Because this thread added a lot. Because it's so unusual to have a weird set of maps on an off-run of the GFS. It definitely needed its own air. But, hey, whatever.

So don't comment on it!!!

Fine. And 99.9% of the time, I don't. But I did here. So sue me. But if it was something worth setting out apart from the general model navel-gazing, it would be nice to read. If there was some analysis or commentary about why that run showed that, or whether it had any chance of setting up that way, or, anything along those lines. Or, you know, not.

Fine. And 99.9% of the time, I don't. But I did here. So sue me. But if it was something worth setting out apart from the general model navel-gazing, it would be nice to read. If there was some analysis or commentary about why that run showed that, or whether it had any chance of setting up that way, or, anything along those lines. Or, you know, not.

I'm not sure why you have such an attitude with me right now.

Do whatever you want to do. b**ch, whine, complain... whatever makes you happy.

Archived