Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Who has registered?

stormtracker

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, dude-- what's up? Haven't chatted with you in ages (cuz you're such an icep*ss).

You going? :)

Hey

Yeah, it's been a while. We haven't chatted not because I like snow, it's because I've been investing a lot of time on a business idea. This is finally completed and doing well. Getting back into weather is the goal now. I really miss it. We'll be in touch! :)

Of course I'm going. These conferences are always a great time.

I've never used pay pal nor do I have a pay pal account...how does this work.

I'll be paying the fee with my tax money which I should be receiving either this upcoming week or early the following week. I elected to get my money back on a turbotax debit card...not sure how I do this.

You can also get a money order for the total amount at a local banking institution and mail that to Randy if you want Paul

I've never used pay pal nor do I have a pay pal account...how does this work.

I'll be paying the fee with my tax money which I should be receiving either this upcoming week or early the following week. I elected to get my money back on a turbotax debit card...not sure how I do this.

Click the paypal link on the registration page. Then choose the "pay with credit card method" i know its a debit card, but it'll either have visa or mastercard logo. YOu can use that.

Money order or check is fine, but the preferred method is paypal.

Click the paypal link on the registration page. Then choose the "pay with credit card method" i know its a debit card, but it'll either have visa or mastercard logo. YOu can use that.

Money order or check is fine, but the preferred method is paypal.

Awesome, it is a mastercard so it should work...this will definitely be easier.

Post your shirtless rock climbing pic again. :guitar:

Good idea! :thumbsup:

P.S. A department head in my company yelled at me about that pic-- was like, "Don't you know our clients might be on your Facebook page??" And I was like, "C'mon-- quit being so uptight. I's not like a sex pic or anything." Anyhoo, I caved to her pressure and changed it.

Wow-- that is lame. Where are all the regulars? We've got to do something!

I want to go, but have to see about getting the time off. I'm scheduled on mids that weekend. I'm pretty sure I can, but will wait a bit.

Priced out my flight (around $250 R/T) and saw cheaper rooms on Expedia. Will do that when I know I can go.

It'll be a BLAST!!!

--Turtle ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived