joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
GREETINGS!

Parsley

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posters living in Eastern and Northeast PA can choose wherever they are most comfortable posting, but they are certainly welcome to post here.

The Central PA thread including State College, Hazelton, Johnstown, etc. as well as Harrisburg, York and Lancaster is currently in the Upstate PA / NY region. We'd like to keep that thread intact. Can we just leave it where it is or should we move it to this region so it's located more "geographically correct"?

Central PA is currently in it's own thread inside the Upstate PA/NY region.

Should we relocate our Central PA thread here? Don't think we should be inside the Philly metro thread. Much too different wx.

I think any/all posters are welcome. I hate to see posters get made to feel like they don't belong because they supposedly live outside of a particular region. Then again, I still wish everyone would post all in one place. Regionalism has really splintered the board and reduced the amount of storm analysis everyone gets to see from the great meteorologists and top amateurs of the board.

And splitting off into a Philly subforum further segregates the discussion. For instance, we had a nice thread going for the upcoming Feb 5-6 event which is now in the NYC regional forum.

Guess I'll just have to see how this goes.

Don't forget Walt Drag!

The guy I'll miss most of all from the NYC forum is earthlight. He had some kick-butt analysis and did EURO pbp when tombo was absent. Not to mention the Mother of God images.

I'll still be reading earthlight's stuff for sure...

I guess I will need to do more forum jumping then before... a drawback but we will survive

What was the reason(s) for splitting into another subforum? I think we are dividing this forum to much. I guess on the flip-side, this subforum is more or less covering my CWA, but still means more work to follow other interested discussions/reports. I guess I should let it play out to see how it works.

Archived