Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
PHL CWA Feb 1-2 Storm OBS and Discussion

Rib

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha thanks. I highly doubt that will be the case though. Especially if PHL is around freezing. Euro is usually a torch at surface anyways.

yes which is interesting because the euro basically keeps phl freezing or frozen for 80 percent of the evnt.

This is interesting and fitting for this winter. Thanks for the details tombo. Sounds like another nail biter, zr/ice is no fun

Would there be some ice problems for here? I have an appointment Wed. afternoon.

by wed afternoon it shows your above freezing, but honestly the euros 2m temps are fishy looking to me. How phl is below freezing and places in the susquehanna valley arent is odd. But according to this its above freezing for that time.

by wed afternoon it shows your above freezing, but honestly the euros 2m temps are fishy looking to me. How phl is below freezing and places in the susquehanna valley arent is odd. But according to this its above freezing for that time.

Was there sig. ice before that? I guess I should check the roads before I travel to Wynnewood. And thanks for answering!

Archived