12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 5-6 Threat

jrodd321

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DT says this can be snow to rain, with all snow in NYC.... via facebook.

huh? is it snow to rain or all snow? LOL I have seen three different forecasts for this storm on TV-- one is just snow showers with the main part of the storm missing us to our east, another is all snow, and the third one is snow to rain. But even the mets who are saying its going to be all snow said it wont be a big storm.

Thanks for the PBP man. If you had to give a percentage, what percentage would you say is snow in the 5 boros?

We start off as snow..and it looks at 102 the 850's and surface get north of the city...but not by much...(perhaps algreek can see it better, sv maps are hard to see) but by 105 surface and 850's are south of the city and nice ccb is ripping...i would say about 80% is snow for the boros.

Quite a wintry run there north of I-78 in PA. Mostly ice/sleet from round 2 and then a pretty good snow hit for the weekend.

2.1" of snow with a little P and Z on top. Round 2 will be a real p i a. Saturday still looking ok at this point for a couple inches of snow in our neck of the woods. If its still on the models late Thursday, I'll be thrilled. Anyway, let's all enjoy this damp cold bone aching weather. At least the snow removal guys are having good times.

Stay safe out there!

hr 108 we go back to snow...i guess between hr 102-108...its not as wrap up as the gfs, not as strong with the ccb....1000 mb low east of Li......not a bad trend today....alot better then what it was showing the last few runs

do we go back to cold after next week and any storms on the horizon after saturday?

Rossi

Archived