Jump to content

Met1985

Members
  • Posts

    17,076
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Met1985

  1. Ah they finally have it for Android. Thanks Tyler.
  2. There are variations of rainfall totals but looks like a good soaking this weekend. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  3. Looking like some more beneficial rainfall this weekend. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  4. Had a low of 41 degrees and a high of 75. Not bad at all.
  5. I looked back last cold season and I didn't hit the 30s until October 20th here at me casa. Crazy how fast things have flipped around here. Got wood in yesterday. Also does anyone know where I can buy a good wood stove at? Im wanting to upgrade mine.
  6. First 30s of the season! Got down to 39 degrees!
  7. Temp down to 49 degrees! Im streaking boys! I've been longing for this weather!
  8. Had a high today of 70 degrees with a current temp of 57 degrees already under clear skies.
  9. CAD holding very strong today again. Current temp at 56 degrees.
  10. I hope we get into a much wetter pattern. We need it although this week has been nice.
  11. Euro showing more consistent trough in the East in the mid to long range.
  12. Drizzly and rainy today with a current temp of 59 degrees.
  13. Training storms around Lake lure tonight. A flood warning for them.
  14. All kinds of cells firing up now. Interesting since it's in the middle of the night.
×
×
  • Create New...