I recorded 128" in south Cashiers area in 2020, obviously not an official recording but it's the most I've ever recorded here in ten years. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Absolutely, I can count on one hand how many times I've seen ice here in my 40 years of living in Cashiers. Snow or rain it is and most often just a cold, cold rain, sadly.
Lots of brining happening on the roads as well for anyone who'd be interested to know. Seems like the cars would wear it off the road before the party begins. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Waynesville tonight was clear and calm, could see stars. Was 40 degrees at 8ish while Cullowhee was overcast and 45 degrees. News trucks were in the Waynesville Lowe's parking lot. They're situated nicely for the next couple days. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk