Jump to content

CAPE

Members
  • Posts

    37,272
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CAPE

  1. Drinking a 1st Meal Breakfast Stout from RAR. This stuff is literally a meal. Tastes like I am chowing down on some bacon lol. Different.
  2. Made some simple oven roasted brussel sprouts. Olive oil, salt, pepper, a touch of garlic powder, and a drizzle of Vermont maple syrup. Superb esp given minimum effort.
  3. KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge Imperial Stout This might be the most chocolate prominent stout I have ever tried. Its freaking good. I feel like I need to hit the treadmill though.
  4. Thunder in the forecast here tonight, with heavy rain. It will probably change to sleet late so maybe I can get some thunder-sleet.
  5. Significant sleet will stay around a while, so there is that.
  6. Didn't you change yours? Anyway I told him how to do it.
  7. Click your display name at upper right...account settings...change display name.
  8. He is small, and Roman doesn't do much in the scheme to get him off the LoS cleanly, and get him out in space. (Roman needs to go, but that's another topic).That being said, Hollywood is a complimentary receiver. Biggest problem with the Ravens passing game is no physical presence, outside of Andrews. If they are to get to the playoffs and make some noise, Dez needs to be a factor IMO. Unless they think Boykin can do it. LOL.
  9. Ravens need to seriously rediscover a pash rush. It has vanished. That would solve a lot of their issues, and compensate for the cumulative inquiries in the secondary.
  10. Dez Activated. Looking forward to seeing what he can add for the stretch run. Ravens need a physical WR in a BIG way. Every other decent team I can think of has at least one.
  11. They dominated the first meeting statistically, but 4 turnovers. The second meeting speaks for itself. So yeah, love to get another shot.
  12. That game saved 2020 from being a 100% disaster.
  13. dude. the proper snark response would have been': mhmm or mkay.
  14. He would be perfect, IF he has anything left. And Goodell would NOW approve!
  15. Huntley? Off the practice squad. They might have to sign someone else too.
  16. Bad break for the Ravens and McSorely- he is placed on IR with a sprained knee, joining RG3. No more untimely 4th quarter cramps/craps for Lamar.
  17. My fave zero-effort/ snark responses are... k and yup.
  18. Damn. I need to try that one. Thats legit. This one has all of the above but no chili. and it has almond/amaretto on the nose. Lots of dark chocolate. Only 8% tho.
  19. This 10w-40 is really good stuff.
  20. Like I said, we need to lose this silly faux Nino like atmospheric "response". It ain't real, and it won't last. Then we can roll with some late developers and Miller Bs.
  21. No skin in the game. No dog in the fight. Good luck to everyone up north and out west. I won't be posting in the 'highly contentious' storm obs thread. If the pissing and moaning spills over to here, y'all are fair game to be trolled mercilessly. Enjoying the hell out of this Imperial stout from Hi-Wire right now.
  22. Absurd. They got plenty of that awful shit, and they are gonna use it. And they clearly must be lacking for other more useful tasks.
  23. What did ya think of the 3(or more) Hollywood drops?
×
×
  • Create New...