• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
FlurryFest Obs Feb 10-12

ChescoWx

NWS indicates up to 1" may fall with this band...expect more later...so yes Haz it is indeed needed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Apparently it's not real weather which affects people unless it's a 6.5" or greater snowstorm as noted with the past Tuesday event where a general 2-6" fell across the region with lolli's to 7" which he said wasn't a threat and called it "dead" while moving on to the next storm.

Flurries/light snow overnight here in Warminster. Picked up a fresh coating. Snow flurries attm and radar has a band of light-moderate precip training across Montco and Southern Bucks. Patiently awaiting Doctor Freeze this weekend!  :shiver:

You guys are lame. Flurries with up to 1" can be covered in general obs thread. My god we need a mod in here.

And where do u get a "general" 2-6", Ralph?? LOL! I'd love to understand definition of general.

Please check the storm totals report I sent to your PM. I would rather discuss there in pvt than ruin this thread. Thanks.

Hi Redsky

Arctic front won't get here till much later tonight just entering NW PA quite the line with that one....but it should weaken as it moves out of the higher terrain in Central Pa

Had a brief flurry an hour ago I thought the arriving arctic plunge would make a better showing

Archived