amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 24th-26th potential winter storm part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how you're judging it to be weaker, but if anything, the cold shot behind it looks more impressive than the 12z run.

The height field config associated with the leading S/W on the Euro is a tad more disorganized this run--but the cold shot behind it is equally impressive. This Euro run verbatim wouldn't be as impressive as the GFS with the front/surface low--but still impressive. Compare the 12Z run today and yesterdays 0Z in terms of the strength of the leading S/W.

The height field config associated with the leading S/W on the Euro is a tad more disorganized this run--but the cold shot behind it is equally impressive. This Euro run verbatim wouldn't be as impressive as the GFS with the front/surface low--but still impressive. Compare the 12Z run today and yesterdays 0Z in terms of the strength of the leading S/W.

did you say someone from ND was going to start a thread on this?

post-252-0-53555500-1295765105.gif

Haha, yeah cmichweather is supposed to get that going--but he didn't want to storm cancel it by starting it in fantasy-land hours. He better hurry now or someone else will.

doesn't look like much snow for us out of this unless the 0z ukie is right on it's solution as it has the L coming down further s but anyway liking the cold/wind behind this thing.

doesn't look like much snow for us out of this unless the 0z ukie is right on it's solution as it has the L coming down further s but anyway liking the cold/wind behind this thing.

Yeah I am not too worried about lack of snow--I want the wind/arctic front pain. I love wind--probably my favorite meteorological phenomenon.

Ah ok. 00z Euro with more arctic pain at the end of the run.

HEY HEY HEY, you start a new topic or you're OT with this. tongue.gif I told you last night i wanted to talk about this so it's your turn to "MET" up and start this topic. I'm super pumped for this event but i kinda struck out on the recent event. We both started dud topics so you go ahead now.

HEY HEY HEY, you start a new topic or you're OT with this. tongue.gif I told you last night i wanted to talk about this so it's your turn to "MET" up and start this topic. I'm super pumped for this event but i kinda struck out on the recent event. We both started dud topics so you go ahead now.

LOL what? You said you wanted to start it--we were leaving it for you to start. If you don't Hoosier will break your kneecaps. I had one successful storm thread with the clipper a month ago. My arctic outbreak thread was a major fail though--but that wasn't a storm thread.

LOL what? You said you wanted to start it--we were leaving it for you to start. If you don't Hoosier will break your kneecaps. I had one successful storm thread with the clipper a month ago. My arctic outbreak thread was a major fail though--but that wasn't a storm thread.

LOL no hoosier might bring bad mojo he's to far east i think you are next in line to start a thread for a weather event. He might weenie cast the arctic blizzard/front right into the great lakes.

Archived