• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Lehigh Valley to Reading to Southern Poconos to NW NJ ...obs and banter!

mcgin

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a general area Allentown, PA to Scranton, PA to Middletown, NY to Morristown, NJ back to Allentown. In and near that general area area. Fringes to NWS Mt Holly, Upton, Binghamton & State College.

Binghollytonege Obs/Disco

Light Snow

1/4 inch

24.5°

Bangor, PA

My .01 of an inch of snow is almost enough to use my broom. Boy, I am really pissy. I am sure someone one out there has received a least a foot of snow from this inland bomb by now. Oh I am sorry, is this the NYC Obs thread?

I think is the best I felt in a while about posting here. Thanks for starting this thread- we needed it.

My .01 of an inch of snow is almost enough to use my broom. Boy, I am really pissy. I am sure someone one out there has received a least a foot of snow from this inland bomb by now. Oh I am sorry, is this the NYC Obs thread?

I think is the best I felt in a while about posting here. Thanks for starting this thread- we needed it.

No problem, we all needed it I think :thumbsup:

27.6 degrees here. Had a brief period of very light snow about 2 hours ago that dropped a dusting. Just some flurries here and there since. Still on the southern fringe of the current precip shield. Should be an interesting night once things get going more. :thumbsup:

Archived