amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Ohio And Surronding states...(WVA,KY,PA,IN,MI) Part 2

Steve

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet CLE airport won't even come in with 5" from this. I'm downtown now but based on radar, I think home will approach 10".

It will be interesting to see what CLE comes in with. Did they report 3.1 as the am measurement? Just doesn't seem possible unless there was a micro-snowhole directly over the airport. There's a lot of compaction so measuring is tricky. Probably around 10" total now.

It will be interesting to see what CLE comes in with. Did they report 3.1 as the am measurement? Just doesn't seem possible unless there was a micro-snowhole directly over the airport. There's a lot of compaction so measuring is tricky. Probably around 10" total now.

I think the airport totals are just 6-hour measurements, even though they're listed with the 12-hour reports. If you notice, CLE reported 4 inches on the ground at that time -- I don't think there was any on the ground before this storm so the actual total at 7 AM was at least 4 inches. Likewise, YNG reported 4.3 inches of new snow, but 6 inches on the ground. There was no snow on the ground at YNG before this either.

I expect CLE to come in with 7 or more inches and YNG should finish with about around 9 inches or so. YNG has had .87" of liquid equivalence just since the changeover, so had there been any ratios at all with this, it could have been a very heavy snowfall. Still looks like at least a couple more hours of decent snows from CLE to YNG and points northeast.

Dilly Cle area totals are going to be much higher then 4-6, places on the eastside lakeshore are up over a foot already from this

Not according to storm reports. So if there are some places with a foot, great. Im just going off what has been reported.

8.1 is the highest I found which was reported at 14:04z

http://www.erh.noaa....dex.php?wfo=pit

I also said yesterday it was game over if you were outside the cleveland and vicinity. PIT busted big time. CLE busted big in many areas too.

EDIT: Looking at the radar, it looks like most of what has fallen since 10am is les, based on radar loop. The snow is streaming right off the lakes.

Not according to storm reports. So if there are some places with a foot, great. Im just going off what has been reported.

8.1 is the highest I found which was reported at 14:04z

http://www.erh.noaa....dex.php?wfo=pit

I also said yesterday it was game over if you were outside the cleveland and vicinity. PIT busted big time. CLE busted big in many areas too.

EDIT: Looking at the radar, it looks like most of what has fallen since 10am is les, based on radar loop. The snow is streaming right off the lakes.

I think those reports were from this morning. It snowed for another 6 hours after that. I had 6.5 at 7:30 am. I haven't been home to measure but I'd imagine that I've probably had around 9" or 10". CLE did a pretty good job with the storm I would say.

This was not lake effect snowfall. 850's were much to warm amongst other things. The snow near the lakeshore was lake enhanced.

11.1 storm total. Around 10" on the ground... higher and lower in spots.

Awesome. I had 9" here (I posted a ton of pics in the main storm thread). Looks like CLE only ended up with only 6.2" out to the southwest. This was a picturesque snowstorm for sure.

Models only slightly overdid the QPF, but using a typical 30% reduction they did fairly well. CLE has redeemed themselves with latter half of winter nailing storms, lest we forget the fiascos of early winter!

Sad that we've had DC style snowfalls where the melting begins the moment it stops snowing, but beggars can't be choosers. The last two weeks have turned a ho hum winter into a pretty decent one.

I'm at 72" for the season and could not ask for more. CLE is officially above normal for the entire season now. It's still only March 11, so definitely possible to tack on a few more inches. Also by my calculations, the new 30 year normals will increase the seasonal snow at CLE to about 69" assuming a straight average.

Picked up a total of 9.5" here.

This pushes the seasonal total to 123.1", which is the most since the record breaking 2004-2005 which had over 160".

Overall, I'm going to have to give this winter an A here. While synoptically dead, the first half of winter saw what felt like none-stop lake effect. The action didn't get going until December, but we did see a nice preview early in November with 1-7" falling over eastern Cuyahoga County. Once the snow started late December 4th it didn't stop until early December 9th, with 33.4" falling over the course of that 5 days, which was highlighted by the infamous daytime dump in downtown Cleveland on the 8th. The snow wasn't done for long, with winter storm warnings up again by Sunday the 12th for another intense, long duration lake effect event. The snow was wind driven and dropped another widespread 1-2' across the area, especially inland. Snow pack reached 17" here during the second storm.

The snow briefly melted right around the new year, but several clippers enhanced by additional 6"+ lake effect events had snow pack back up to 17" by the third week of January. From here the lake froze and depression seemed to set in :( however, there were still several smaller clippers and continued cold into early February slowly tacking onto the seasonal total. Another major winter event occured around Ground Hogs day, with a quick 3-6" thump of over running snow that went over to moderate to heavy sleet and freezing rain. The ice didn't do too much damage but was interesting from a meteorlogical perspective.

A warm up occured near mid February that quickly melted the 1-2 foot snow pack across the area, and pushed rivers up in some cases near or slightly above flood stage, which was just the beginning. The warmth and bare ground again though didn't last long. Sunday night (the 20th) a system dropped about 1" of snow that was supposed to change to rain with a brief period of some ice possible in between. This didn't happen, as temps hovered between 30 and 32, especially over the eastern half of Cuyahoga county into portions of Geauga county. This resulted in the worst ice storm in years, with 1/4 to 3/4" of glaze occuring over the eastern portion of Cuyahoga County into Geuaga County. This resulted in scattered power outages. Then, the next night winter weather advisories and winter storm warnings went back up across the region for a 3-8" synoptic snow event. A brief lull occurred, but by Friday (25th) morning the largest widespread synoptic snow of the year was occuring. Origanally expected to be a mixed storm, a southern shift put northern OH into an area of heavy snow, with generally 6-12" falling with high winds and blizzard conditons at time.

This snow didn't last long though, as the next Sunday night temperatures soared into the 50s and hours of heavy thunderstorms dropped a quick 1-3" of rain. The run off from the rain combined with the rapid snow melt resulted in the worse widespread flooding possibly since June 2006, with several rivers pushed into moderate or major flood stage, with a few seeing top 5 crests, including the Cuyahoga which came .6' short of the record highest crest. By the weekend, just as rivers were starting to fall another widespread 1-2" of rain fell, pushing most rivers back into flood stage. A quck 1-3" of snow fell Saturday night on the backside of this system reminding us that winter was still around, and prompting Winter Weather Advisories over far NE OH and NW PA. Any quiet didn't last long, as another soaking rain occured Wednesday and Thursday, with most areas seeing .75-1.5" of rain. This was not a ton of rain, but many rivers again went back into minor to moderate flood. Thus far, the Cuyahoga River at Independence has seen moderate flood stage 3 seperate times, with one major crest that fell just short of the highest ever. Rivers are still running high, the ground is saturated, and there is now 1" of water sitting on top of the ground waiting to melt, so we may not be done with the flooding yet.

A surprise that first appeared on the Euro just a few days ago, northern OH got plastered by another 3-12"+ of heavy snow, possibly the heaviest synoptic snow of the year for areas near the lake, that is just now wrapping up.

All in all, the winter was almost always active, and despite being mediocre on the west side and near the lake shore due to missing out on the early lake effect, was a very good winter inland. Any warm ups were short and followed by more snow, and we saw very deep snow packs about 3 times, now 4 with the recent heavy snow event.

Picked up a total of 9.5" here.

This pushes the seasonal total to 123.1", which is the most since the record breaking 2004-2005 which had over 160".

Overall, I'm going to have to give this winter an A here. While synoptically dead, the first half of winter saw what felt like none-stop lake effect. The action didn't get going until December, but we did see a nice preview early in November with 1-7" falling over eastern Cuyahoga County. Once the snow started late December 4th it didn't stop until early December 9th, with 33.4" falling over the course of that 5 days, which was highlighted by the infamous daytime dump in downtown Cleveland on the 8th. The snow wasn't done for long, with winter storm warnings up again by Sunday the 12th for another intense, long duration lake effect event. The snow was wind driven and dropped another widespread 1-2' across the area, especially inland. Snow pack reached 17" here during the second storm.

The snow briefly melted right around the new year, but several clippers enhanced by additional 6"+ lake effect events had snow pack back up to 17" by the third week of January. From here the lake froze and depression seemed to set in :( however, there were still several smaller clippers and continued cold into early February slowly tacking onto the seasonal total. Another major winter event occured around Ground Hogs day, with a quick 3-6" thump of over running snow that went over to moderate to heavy sleet and freezing rain. The ice didn't do too much damage but was interesting from a meteorlogical perspective.

A warm up occured near mid February that quickly melted the 1-2 foot snow pack across the area, and pushed rivers up in some cases near or slightly above flood stage, which was just the beginning. The warmth and bare ground again though didn't last long. Sunday night (the 20th) a system dropped about 1" of snow that was supposed to change to rain with a brief period of some ice possible in between. This didn't happen, as temps hovered between 30 and 32, especially over the eastern half of Cuyahoga county into portions of Geauga county. This resulted in the worst ice storm in years, with 1/4 to 3/4" of glaze occuring over the eastern portion of Cuyahoga County into Geuaga County. This resulted in scattered power outages. Then, the next night winter weather advisories and winter storm warnings went back up across the region for a 3-8" synoptic snow event. A brief lull occurred, but by Friday (25th) morning the largest widespread synoptic snow of the year was occuring. Origanally expected to be a mixed storm, a southern shift put northern OH into an area of heavy snow, with generally 6-12" falling with high winds and blizzard conditons at time.

This snow didn't last long though, as the next Sunday night temperatures soared into the 50s and hours of heavy thunderstorms dropped a quick 1-3" of rain. The run off from the rain combined with the rapid snow melt resulted in the worse widespread flooding possibly since June 2006, with several rivers pushed into moderate or major flood stage, with a few seeing top 5 crests, including the Cuyahoga which came .6' short of the record highest crest. By the weekend, just as rivers were starting to fall another widespread 1-2" of rain fell, pushing most rivers back into flood stage. A quck 1-3" of snow fell Saturday night on the backside of this system reminding us that winter was still around, and prompting Winter Weather Advisories over far NE OH and NW PA. Any quiet didn't last long, as another soaking rain occured Wednesday and Thursday, with most areas seeing .75-1.5" of rain. This was not a ton of rain, but many rivers again went back into minor to moderate flood. Thus far, the Cuyahoga River at Independence has seen moderate flood stage 3 seperate times, with one major crest that fell just short of the highest ever. Rivers are still running high, the ground is saturated, and there is now 1" of water sitting on top of the ground waiting to melt, so we may not be done with the flooding yet.

A surprise that first appeared on the Euro just a few days ago, northern OH got plastered by another 3-12"+ of heavy snow, possibly the heaviest synoptic snow of the year for areas near the lake, that is just now wrapping up.

All in all, the winter was almost always active, and despite being mediocre on the west side and near the lake shore due to missing out on the early lake effect, was a very good winter inland. Any warm ups were short and followed by more snow, and we saw very deep snow packs about 3 times, now 4 with the recent heavy snow event.

Great write up. Anyone who lives just slightly inland did incredibly well this winter with the first lake effect event of the season occurring over the first weekend of November it's felt like 5 months of winter despite the brief warm ups and dry spells.

Here along the west shore we've redeemed ourselves the past two weeks. I had 8" with the storm 2 Fridays ago, and 9" today (the largest synoptic snow of the season). However, the biggest storm for me was the Dec 8th downtown dump which grazed me with 10.2" (areas just a mile or two away didn't even have half as much).

There were a lot of near misses this winter which was frustrating. Several events ended up striking the US 30 corridor and several events ended up just north of the lakeshore. Any slight adjustment from those tracks and CLE could easily be at 150% of seasonal normal like Detroit is.

There were a few perpetual lake effect snow storms that left the west side completely dry, had just one of them brushed us I might upgrade my winter grade. But considering I am above normal with snowfall I will go with a B+, there are way too many winters that have had much more snow than this one to go any higher than that.

It is still only March 11, and there have been quite a few big whoppers in April.

Great write up. Anyone who lives just slightly inland did incredibly well this winter with the first lake effect event of the season occurring over the first weekend of November it's felt like 5 months of winter despite the brief warm ups and dry spells.

Here along the west shore we've redeemed ourselves the past two weeks. I had 8" with the storm 2 Fridays ago, and 9" today (the largest synoptic snow of the season). However, the biggest storm for me was the Dec 8th downtown dump which grazed me with 10.2" (areas just a mile or two away didn't even have half as much).

There were a lot of near misses this winter which was frustrating. Several events ended up striking the US 30 corridor and several events ended up just north of the lakeshore. Any slight adjustment from those tracks and CLE could easily be at 150% of seasonal normal like Detroit is.

There were a few perpetual lake effect snow storms that left the west side completely dry, had just one of them brushed us I might upgrade my winter grade. But considering I am above normal with snowfall I will go with a B+, there are way too many winters that have had much more snow than this one to go any higher than that.

It is still only March 11, and there have been quite a few big whoppers in April.

Ya, it was amazing the difference between just inland and the lake shore/west side with the early lake effect. The near misses were frustraiting although the lake effect did make up for it inland. Ended up well above normal snow here, and I'll have to look through the seasonal snow maps CLE has posted since the late 90s but the only winter since then that has had this much snow HERE may have been 04-05.

With a strong La Nina the spring still could be interesting, although there doesn't look like much potential for at least the next week.

Anyways, for this being my last winter for at least 4 years living in a Snow Belt, I am quite happy with the results. The closest I would be to a Snow Belt would be northern Akron next year, so there definitely be some post-move out of the Snow Belt depression there.

Since people are grading their winters... I'll give this one a B. While we didn't have any major storms (12"+ non-lake effect.), the extent of snowcover was very long. Besides a few days around new years and in Feb, there was snow on the ground almost the entire winter. At this latitude, its pretty rate to have that much consistent snow on the ground. I'm just over 100" now which is above normal by 10". I'm hoping for some spring weather soon... it has been a long winter.

Winter 2010-2011 Summary up to 3/12/11

November:

November was pretty benign around here with only trace amount of snowfall. Expectations aren’t high for November, so no big deal.

December:

The Largest Storm to impact Metro Detroit occurred on December 12. This storm looked promising on the models for quite a few days as a possible significant snowstorm. However, 2-3 days prior to the storm, the models showed a more northerly track, severely limiting any possible accumulating snowfall. However, the models gradually shifted south, focusing on a track of a strong low pressure from IA to Northern IL. The unexpected aspect about this storm system was the development of a secondary area of low pressure that formed and deepened as it moved NE over Lake Erie during the day. The storm began with a period of rain, but in the early morning hours of the 12th, the rain quickly changed to snow as temperatures hovered around freezing throughout the day. The snow, given the wet ground and low ratios didn’t accumulate well. However, moderate to heavy wet snow within the deformation axis set up the entire morning and afternoon across Metro Detroit. As the afternoon wore on, the snowfall ratios increased, as temperatures began to plummet as cold air was drawn in on the backside of the low pressure. The result was a rapid flash freezing that severely impacted travel conditions that evening and the next day. In total, Metro Detroit’s first widespread snowstorm produced 4-7” of snow, with the highest amounts observed over Wayne County.

The rest of December was by and large fairly uneventful as the most active storm track set up from MN to IL to OH. However, Metro Detroit experienced a white Christmas with snow depths ranging from 3-6” across the area.

January:

New Years brought a thaw as temperatures soared into the 50s across Metro Detroit, resulting in a complete loss in the snow pack. The barren ground that resulted proved to be temporary as Metro Detroit was about to be blanked with growing snowpack throughout most of January and into February. January 6-7 brought a couple rounds of Lake Effect snow, resulting in widespread 2-4” 2-day snowfall totals across the area, which happened to be Metro Detroit’s most significant Lake Effect snowfall of the season. A few days later, a new storm was on the Horizon that was modeled for days to miss SE MI predominately to the south. However, within a few days of the event, modeled began to hone in a more northerly track. This resulted in a Winter Weather Advisory throughout Metro Detroit, with snowfall totals of 3-5”

The next couple weeks proved to be rather uneventful for any decent snowfall. However, in the early morning hours of 1/29 a clipper system moved SE through MI resulting in widespread 2-4”, with the highest totals in an axis from Grosse Point northwestward through central Lower Michigan.

February:

Perhaps the most exciting event of the season for many was the infamous Groundhog’s Blizzard, though results fell short of expectations. This storm for days on computer models showed a substantial amount of snowfall over SE MI, with computer model QPF amounts of upwards of 1.8.” Perhaps many of you may recall the ECMWF for several runs consecutively indicating QPF amounts of 1.4-1.8”, which would have made for a historic snowstorm in Metro Detroit, ranking among the top ten. Perhaps many may recall NAM BUFKIT amounts showing unrealistically upwards of 26” of snow for Detroit. In any case, confidence was above normal of a high-impact winter storm to impact SE MI. What resulted was a Winter Storm Watch on the morning of 1/30, an unusual early issuance for a watch, not seen since the Blizzard of ’99. Several concerns loomed over the storm that could thwart historical snowfall amounts. Track and strength of the SLP was key for such an event. Earlier computer model runs indicated a slightly weaker SLP to track near the OH River…such a track put Detroit in the “bullseye” for the impending deformation band. However, within 24 hours of the storm, models indicated a stronger SLP resulting in a track through central IL and northern Indiana. With such a track, Metro Detroit ran at risk of being dry slotted, and with a warm tongue aloft, above temperatures in to low to mid 20s, sleet became a serious deterrent to snowfall amounts. Another concern, regardless of exact track was the potential for strong gusty winds that could cause Blizzard conditions. As a result, on the morning of 2/1, a Blizzard Warning was issued across all of SE MI for 10-15” of snow. Such high snowfall amounts garnered days of rightfully so media hype, with local meteorologists calling for 12-18” of snowfall. Obvious, most residents were expecting an historical storm given all the hype. Unfortunately for snow-enthusiasts, the last day model changes proved correct. The evening began with widespread moderate to occasionally heavy snowfall. By midnight, many locations in Metro Detroit had already received 3-6” of snowfall. By this time, a dryslot was becoming glaringly obvious on regional radar. Nevertheless, convective precip was able to take hold across the area resulting in periods of heavy snow, and mostly sleet, especially south of M59. Blowing and drifting from winds gusting upwards of 45mph was considerable, resulting in drifts of 1-3 feet across the area. The snow was not over yet as backside snow added an additional 1-3” of fluffy snow across the area. A disturbance associated with the Blizzard the previous night borough 1-2” across Metro Detroit. In total, 6-12” fell across the area, with DTW reporting a little over 10” altogether. Though not a total bust, the storm pales in comparison to the Blizzard conditions that paralyzed IL/WI, with Chicago in particular bearing the brunt of the Blizzard.

The next week looked like it wouldn’t feature much snowfall, however, 2/5 will be remembered as the surprise snowfall resulting from significant last-minute models changes. Friday evening’s forecast for Saturday called for partly to mostly cloudy skies, with zero mention of any snowfall as there was little model support. However, models that night began hinting at Detroit Metro area being scraped by a deformation band of 2-5” of snowfall. The morning of the 2/5 began with no winter weather advisories. However, as upstream radar indicated, Metro Detroit was in storm form much more than 1-2”. Consequently, WWAs were gradually issued and expanded NW, given a very tight gradient in snowfall amounts. Moderate to heavy snow fell across the area for a few hours resulting in total of 4-6” of snowfall over Metro Detroit.

The middle of February featured the next Winter thaw resulting in a nearly complete destruction of the snowpack.

This period of little snowfall and warmer temperatures was short lived as Metro Detroit geared up for it’s next major winter storm on 2/20 - 2/21. This storm for days looked to be a predominated rainstorm across Metro Detroit with some potential ice. The models leading up to the storm began to shift the storm southward as a blocking polar Vortex over NE Canada was shown to prevent a northward track of the low pressure. Because of this set-up, with freezing temperatures at the surface and a warm layer aloft, a possible classic ice storm was becoming a significant concern over Lower Michigan. Within 12 hours of the storm Metro Detroit remained very uncertain as to what precipitation types it would predominately see. A winter storm warning was issues for Metro Detroit for snow amounts of 1-3”, sleet and up to a quarter inch an ice. Computer models continued to waffle between snow and ice storm, particularly along and south of I94, resulting in a headache of a forecast for meteorologists. However, as the snow began falling around 2pm, at a moderate clip, and surface and upper atmospheric observations showed, snow was to become a potentially bigger issue than ice. Consequently, updated WSWs gradually called for increasing snowfall amount and decreasing ice amounts. By 7PM, Metro Detroit was socked in by Heavy convective snow resulting in a few observations at Metro Detroit Airport of thundersnow and visibilities down to 1/16 a mile. By 8PM, most locations have already seen 5-6” of snow, and bands of moderate to heavy snow continued to develop over WI/IL/WMI. This area of snowfall caused an additional 3-5” of snow to fall across to the area resulting in widespread storm totals of 8-11”. Although many places did experience some sleet occasionally mixing in, most sleet and freezing rain stayed south of I94 in Lenawee and Monroe Counties, where ice accumulations ranged form 0.25-0.5”. For many Metro Detroiters, this storm proved much worse than the Groundhog Day Blizzard, and many Universities and places of business were shut down for the day. Roads were in terrible shape the next couple of days due to areas of poor road management.

The evening of February 21 brought another round of snowfall to the area, with most snowfall confined south of I94 where 2-3” of snow fell.

A few nights later, Metro Detroit experienced a heavy burst of snowfall with reports of thunder and lightning. Snowflake sizes were exceptionally large, upward and over 1” in diameter from personal observation. In total, another 1-2” blanked Metro Detroit’s deep snowpack.

February was not done yet however as another snowstorm loomed possible for Detroit, models showed perhaps another 6-10” of snow for Detroit. However, after a couple days of many models shifting the snow axis south of the state, only to come back north, the ultimate storm track was across KY and the OH River, which only skimmed SE MI, particularly south of M59 with 1-5” of snow, with the highest amounts observed down river and on Lenawee and Monroe counties.

February ended up as being Detroit’s second snowiest February in recorded history, with an incredible 31.7”

March:

Early March featured a lot of rainfall across SE MI as the active storm track continued. However two rainstorm where subsequently followed buy a few inches of snowfall.

3/5 was a raw winter day, with periods of rainfall throughout the day, and especially the night before. Aar he day wore on, cold air pushed through the area as the low-pressure area move east of the region. However, during the evening, a mid-level deformation band of snowfall developed over SE MI resulting in periods of moderate snowfall. In total Metro Detroit over performed with another widespread 3-5” snowfall, which ironically featured no WWA.

A few days later, another rainstorm brought 0.5-1” of rainfall to the region. However, what became a significant item of interest was the development of a secondary low pressure over the Apps that was to retrograde NW towards Buffalo. Metro Detroit was on the back-edge of a deformation band of snow shown on the models to impact the area on 3/10 and 3/11. Model output ranged from little to no snow to upwards of a foot at one point. However, predominately, models were indicated a general 2-5” across the area, which turned out to be the case. Winter storm Watches were issued NE of Metro Detroit across the thumb region, and were subsequently changed to WWA’s from Macomb county and northeastward. As the night ware on, the snowfall proved to be more widespread than originally forecasted, resulting I the issuance of WWAs across the entire Metro areas. In total, yet another 3-5” of snowfall fell across the region.

Snow Cover

This winter was indeed a very snow-covered winter across Metro Detroit, with mostly location experiencing upwards of 80 days with a snow cover of 1”+. For residents who enjoy constant snow-cover, this winter should rank high in their books.

My Grade: A-

There’s nothing much I can complain about. First of all snow-cover was long-lasting this season and few were the days where there wasn't snow on the ground. IMBY, I have received 55.9” thus far, which is well above average for my location, and DTW has received 68”, the sixth snowiest winter on record at this point in time. Though I wish December was a little snowier, largely due to the persistent blocking regime, the moderate snowfall of January, the outstanding, record-setting heavy snowfall of February, and the above normal snowfall of march certainly made up for the disappointments early in the winter. Expecting all winter months to be snowy and above normal is unrealistic, though not impossible, IMO, so having a “slow” start to winter didn’t matter much to me because of all the experiences I enjoyed in the second half of winter. I won’t give this winter an A due to a couple disappointments like the Groundhogs Blizzard and a under-performing WWA in late February.

D- for the winter here. Biggest snow was 5.5" and it was gone within 2 days

Lots of time with snow on the ground though, wouldn't you say? I'd give my winter experience a B- this year only because I was in Cincy for a good chunk of December and got more snow. My time spent in Columbus consisted of lots of smaller storms to predict...I liked how frequent it got for a while, but it definitely lacked a bigger storm. Guess we can't get those every year. I would say my grade for Columbus would be a C.

Grade my forecast for the 3/10 storm... looks pretty good to me. I'll give myself an A-. Those aren't storm totals either... CLE never posts storm total maps anymore, so the totals were a little bit higher than what's shown on the map below. When you add in the final tallies, it fits even better. East of CLE saw 12-18".

post-2666-0-62703700-1300569801.jpg

post-2666-0-77353900-1300569810.jpg

Archived