12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bulk of the moisture looks like it is rotating down towards the canal, hoping the top can fill in as it bends down. the beginning edge is right of the coast of what looks like Marshfield so hopefully i'll be into it soon.

Yeah, at least some of that action in Essex should rotate through here.

I guess this was the stuff the some of the models like the euro wanted to rotate through during predawn. I didn't see how radar progressed overnight, but it must have tool those GOM ecoes from overnight and solidified it to a nice band.

The NAM definitely had this feature. There's messengers 3-5"

I guess this was the stuff the some of the models like the euro wanted to rotate through during predawn. I didn't see how radar progressed overnight, but it must have tool those GOM ecoes from overnight and solidified it to a nice band.

40dbz showing up again just S of S Weymouth.

The SREFs last evening 21z were decent too, several members with a final band of snow this AM. I think the OEH is working wonders in this caseand the moisture is just being wrung out.

Ironic several days a few of us were discussing how E MA could get a decent snowstorm, it'd likely come down to the commahead of the 2nd storm and it would be a long shot of it happening...sure enough, the E MA longshot winter comes through.

<br /><br /><br />

As I thought, no additional accumulation here overnight in attleboro. . 3".

Right on. The N and NW wind is a massive drying wind there as you probably know.. The south shore is fine with that wind dir ( N at least). Attleboro not so much, need NE wind.

Lazy because he totally blew the CT totals and SW RI. He was pretty clear it's mostly over here aside of another coating to an inch or two.

I feel bad for all the kids down here. All they heard about was snow potential all week from teachers tv etc, they all went to bed tonight with sleds ready for the morning. Poor batsards.

lots of sledding today

Archived