• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
My Jan 7, blog.

Great read as always, Wes. You are an asset to this board and as a science educator, I appreciate expert analysis and honesty.

Wes - Great read, and good job CWG all season long on setting realistic expectations. But I've got to ask - WTF happened in that comments thread??????

axesmiley.png

I am inclined to agree ...overall. However, the heights in the deep S/SE are still acting a general mitigation for wave amplitude east of the MV.

Doesn't mean that a narrow swath under frontogenics would not evolve - that can certainly happen.

If for some method the atmosphere relaxes that compressed flat ridge in the S though the door opens for substantially more.

Wes - Great read, and good job CWG all season long on setting realistic expectations. But I've got to ask - WTF happened in that comments thread??????

axesmiley.png

Well, "BobMiller2" - quite possibly the most annoying weenie in all weenie-dom and certainly on the CWG blog -- clocked in with HIS two centavos, which is always good for degrading the quality of discussion on any CWG comment thread...

Archived