dendrite Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 16 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said: i sent you a dm about a month ago is your inbox full? Sleeping Giant mtn in Hamden today from the top and from the base at Quinnipiac. Low-Moderate color i'd say.. I have no messages from you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The 4 Seasons Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, dendrite said: I have no messages from you interesting, thats odd, i just sent another one did you get it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said: interesting, thats odd, i just sent another one did you get it? Nope. I have unlimited PMs too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The 4 Seasons Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, dendrite said: Nope. I have unlimited PMs too. Well that's unfortunate, wth is going on? maybe you can answer my question here, can you not edit thread titles anymore? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinterWolf Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 29 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said: They cycle every six years, its been that way forever. Once a name is retired it is replaced with a new one. Theyalso got rid of the greek alphabet after 2020 and just go back to A with an alternate list of names. https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml Oh ya, I do remember that…but its just kind of tiring…and silly, of course that’s just my opinion. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said: Well that's unfortunate, wth is going on? maybe you can answer my question here, can you not edit thread titles anymore? Weird. Do I show up as still being active in the PM? I may have closed that in March. I haven’t used thst method in awhile for editing titles…but you can go to your first post and click to edit the content and there should be an option to edit the title and subtitle. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The 4 Seasons Posted 57 minutes ago Share Posted 57 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, dendrite said: Weird. Do I show up as still being active in the PM? I may have closed that in March. I haven’t used thst method in awhile for editing titles…but you can go to your first post and click to edit the content and there should be an option to edit the title and subtitle. i see it, thanks that works. It says only i am active, i didnt know that was a thing you could "close" pms, kind of a weird system, i would think it would not let me reply or at least tell me that you are not getting notified of future replies. I didn't even think to look at the top. All good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 40 minutes ago Share Posted 40 minutes ago 35 minutes ago, dendrite said: I have no messages from you You were probably busy planting some foreign tree. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 2 minutes ago Share Posted 2 minutes ago 38 minutes ago, kdxken said: You were probably busy planting some foreign tree. I have to replace all of the ones you’re cutting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
powderfreak Posted just now Share Posted just now 2 minutes ago, dendrite said: I have to replace all of the ones you’re cutting At least someone is getting some damage these days. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now