Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October 2026 general discussion


Typhoon Tip
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We can officially uninstall after tomorrow. All good things must come to an end. 

I did it last Sunday when the rain was blowing sideways off the lake and getting in around the unit.  Floor and walls were soaked so I said, f.uck it, it's out now so I might as well store that shit away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

does look like the 2nd step down is nearing...  This one will introduce for the first time blue contours for those that need pretty colors for visual aid

One thing I'm noticing is that already, the S/W translation speeds ( the wave's movement through the field, not the flow moving through and around the wave) are moving very quickly.   I'd be prepared for haulin' ass wave speeds this winter - problematically.  Probably effecting storm morphologies and headaches.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

GWDLT

image.jpeg

Even that may be in trouble in a couple hours.

Not sure interpretation of the model -suggested clouds is correct, or if the models themselves are erroring too optimistic but I'd go under MOS with that satellite look in SNE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

does look like the 2nd step down is nearing...  This one will introduce for the first time blue contours for those that need pretty colors for visual aid

One thing I'm noticing is that already, the S/W translation speeds ( the wave's movement through the field, not the flow moving through and around the wave) are moving very quickly.   I'd be prepared for haulin' ass wave speeds this winter - problematically.  Probably effecting storm morphologies and headaches.

Well this past weekends system(flow) certainly wasn’t moving fast at all.   Too Many nuances and intricacies relative to any future particular system, to say definitively imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...