dendrite Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 Kettlehead is pretty good. They started in Tilton, but they opened another place in Meredith in the past few years. (Looks like the 4 packs may only be in Tilton) 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 4 minutes ago, dendrite said: Kettlehead is pretty good. They started in Tilton, but they opened another place in Meredith in the past few years. (Looks like the 4 packs may only be in Tilton) I’ve been to the one near you. Was solid but not a must stop for IPA’s 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said: I’ve been to the one near you. Was solid but not a must stop for IPA’s Yeah that’s the consensus I guess. Probably one of those deals where if you’re in the area pick a couple of packs up, but not worth making special trips for. I’m not a big beer/IPA guy anyway, but I do like an occasional stout in the fall. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MacChump Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 1 hour ago, dendrite said: Kettlehead is pretty good. They started in Tilton, but they opened another place in Meredith in the past few years. (Looks like the 4 packs may only be in Tilton) 1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said: I’ve been to the one near you. Was solid but not a must stop for IPA’s 1 hour ago, dendrite said: Yeah that’s the consensus I guess. Probably one of those deals where if you’re in the area pick a couple of packs up, but not worth making special trips for. I’m not a big beer/IPA guy anyway, but I do like an occasional stout in the fall. and thanks again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
forkyfork Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 fat people water 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rclab Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 55 minutes ago, forkyfork said: fat people water Well there is MGD 64. As always …… 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MacChump Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 1 hour ago, forkyfork said: fat people water i miss your ipa names Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MacChump Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 38 minutes ago, rclab said: Well there is MGD 64. As always …… so, water 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brewbeer Posted Thursday at 01:11 AM Share Posted Thursday at 01:11 AM 1 hour ago, WinterWolf said: ... go to the proper forum. ok 1 hour ago, WinterWolf said: Biden thank you for your careful analysis of the evolution of the current geopolitical situation in the middle east 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
512high Posted 57 minutes ago Share Posted 57 minutes ago QUESTION FOR MET GUYS WORKING IN THE UTILITY SECTOR.... Just wondering your thoughts on "locking" in my natural gas price for the upcoming heating season. Liberty Utilities my natural gas provider in my city, says I can lock in , but has to be before October 29 or so..... Just wondering .. thoughts from guys in the utliity fields etc. My luck I lock in and then the price tumbles! Haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now