Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,042
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

fall-ish banter


Rjay
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

I know there are a few other college football fans here, what do they do with the Georgia Bama game Saturday night? And Gameday for that matter. I would think today (maybe tomorrow?) they have to decide if they do anything.

Based on timing and the game being at night the worst should be over by then I would think. But depending on how bad it is they may have to think about moving the game 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Stormlover74 said:

Based on timing and the game being at night the worst should be over by then I would think. But depending on how bad it is they may have to think about moving the game 

I hope they play through any weather lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...