• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central Pa. Spring 2024

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 58 and currently 59/58 with a thick warm air advection fog.  Two-day rain total of .95".  That, and the ideal growing temps ahead, will have the mowers humming this week.

I'm currently at .88" for the event. 

• Like 1

That's an ominous message. 
Wx Twitter this morning is a dark and ominous place. There are chasers telling younger, less experienced chasers to reconcile seeing some awful things before heading out today. Lots of talk of PTSD from Rolling Fork.

This looks like a nighttime event. This could be an absolute disaster.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lebanon finished with .84” of rain over the weekend.  Looks like lots of cloudy days and nights with on/off showers and storms all week.  Already missing the beautiful summer weather from last week!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

MU calling for severe weather chances locally on Thursday. 

I was looking at stuff on the train last night and was curious if ingredients would be here in time. Could get some thunder tomorrow in the northern areas. 

I'm sure you know this, but Ryan Hall is going live at 4:45pm. 
I haven't broken down and become a member yet to do the member's only stuff, but I'm sure I'll probably kick it on once the kid goes down this evening.

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

No AC since late on Friday.  Coming on 72 hours worth of time....sweet for May. 

Haven't turned ours on yet and the next 7 days look very very springy which is awesome. We're in S Florida late next week though I might as well die. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, canderson said:

Haven't turned ours on yet and the next 7 days look very very springy which is awesome. We're in S Florida late next week though I might as well die. 

It would have gotten into the low to mid 80's in here last week with no AC.  You must have a lot of trees and insulation. 

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It would have gotten into the low to mid 80's in here last week with no AC.  You must have a lot of trees and insulation. 

Newish house with really good insulation. It got warm in here last week for that one night but ceiling fans and open windows made it bearable enough. It's a very nice 65 in here right now! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

Newish house with really good insulation. It got warm in here last week for that one night but ceiling fans and open windows made it bearable enough. It's a very nice 65 in here right now! 

It would need to be in the 40's outside to get it down to 65 during the day here.   Despite it being in the mid 60's outside it is 71 inside right now. 

Just now, Atomixwx said:

I present candidate 1a. to perish chasing a storm this evening.

Our Rav4 would shake like it was possessed by the devil in an automated car wash. Good luck to the kid, hope he finds clear skies. 

52 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I present candidate 1a. to perish chasing a storm this evening.

lol...no pic. I bet he took serious online shit and took it down. 

Apps suck. Just set the site to your Home Screen as a shortcut and avoid that nonsense. 
For some reason, my cell phone (Samsung) doesn't like the /BB structure of the forum and while I can browse, I cannot post, hence the need for Crapatalk.