• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

46 minutes ago, Festus said:

Interesting - just felt what was most likely an earthquake.  Lasted maybe 5, 10 seconds.  Curious to see if that really what it was or if my house is collapsing into some kind of sinkhole or something.

We felt it here. Wife thought it was my stomach growling.

• Haha 4

NYC airports always have delays, earthquake usually isn't one of them.

CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT POSSIBLE ARRIVAL HOLDING INTO THE EWR, LGA,
JFK, TEB AIRPORT DUE TO EARTHQUAKE. HOLDING IS EXPECTED UNTIL 1600Z
WITH DELAYS OF 30-45 MINUTES. UPDATES WILL FOLLOW IF NECESSARY
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, philliesmd said:

NYC airports always have delays, earthquake usually isn't one of them.

CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT POSSIBLE ARRIVAL HOLDING INTO THE EWR, LGA,
JFK, TEB AIRPORT DUE TO EARTHQUAKE. HOLDING IS EXPECTED UNTIL 1600Z
WITH DELAYS OF 30-45 MINUTES. UPDATES WILL FOLLOW IF NECESSARY

I guess they want to check the runways?

6 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

Earthquake just a few days from the eclipse?

THE END IS NEAR.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

You forgot to mention they have found the 9th and final red heifer  for the third temple sacrifice during passover at the Mount of Olives . I'm not taking about Nanny, I'm talikg about the biblical end times heifer.

HRRR going for 32 for much of the central and southern LSV the next 2 nights.  Mon Am could be even colder especially wagons east.   Spring flingers have one more weekend before they finally get to enjoy a Spring Fling after their mini fling early March.   It is like a mid-winters evening here...snow falling on and off for hours now, temp's mod 30's and people bundled up like it is December.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yep.  Maybe they both turn it around but Caps have lost 5 straight as well.  Wings falling too.  Sabres only a game or two out no`.

If it's not our teams, I'd much prefer to see Buffalo make it over Pittsburgh. Sabres fans have suffered for years.

• Like 1

You forgot to mention they have found the 9th and final red heifer  for the third temple sacrifice during passover at the Mount of Olives . I'm not taking about Nanny, I'm talikg about the biblical end times heifer.
Why am I not surprised that you're a watcher?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Are you compiling the leaderboard of the most mows too? 

I am out of the mow contest.  I am a good 3-5 days from mow 1 and I doubt I get even to 3 in April.  But it is green and starting to grow. 

I have been watching the eclipse stuff.... yesterday the EC looked good per the MA board, but this AM the totality areas are not great on the GFS and Canadian (for East Ohio and PA).  LSV actually breaks out on both but even that is questionable with this look.   Some of these are high clouds though.   

image.png.a687bbbe3c743a7559a9e4754a81a9b2.png

image.png.8cef939f61cc5b163f2ab94318491793.png

• Like 1

Another below normal temperature day...but at least dry across the area. Some areas by early Monday morning could see some readings near the freezing mark. A strong warming trend finally sets in on Monday with the warmest day looking like Tuesday before more showers and rain arrive on Wednesday and last through much of the rest of the work week.
Chester County records for today: High temp 90 degrees Phoenixville (2010) / Low 15 Coatesville (1982) / Rain 2.03" Coatesville (1971) / Snow 4.0" Devault 4.0" (1971)
image.png.db3a96c931723f3bea56111a38806769.png