• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central Pa. Spring 2024

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Did not quite make .5 but .47.  Have a shot to break 1" with the second band.  

Have a spotter in Wayne Heights by golf course reporting .13 from cocorahs stratus gauge.   

• Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, Coop_Mason said:

Have a spotter in Wayne Heights by golf course reporting .13 from cocorahs stratus gauge.   

Hagerstown airport .18    I’m at .18 as well currently.  Band is just about over.   

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Coop_Mason said:

Got it !!!

It’s a manual rain gauge that I helped install. I have a 4” stratus gauge at all three golf courses plus a few friends and obviously my set up here at the house which are all specked to meet National Weather Service guidelines.   Final report was .21 Wayne Heights off old forge rd.   .24 here and buddy in carroll valley had .29 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

image.png.bba3b00d5c06ebf9b58160080bfdbaf2.png

@Coop_Mason send me the email of your employee in Wayne Heights, and I will help him fix his gear.      

This is your forum so you do your thing.  I’ll chime in once in a while if something warrants.  Have a great summer!

24 minutes ago, Coop_Mason said:

This is your forum so you do you’re thing.  I’ll chime in once in a while if something warrants.  Have a great summer!

Maybe you should stop questioning people's measurements.    I just posted Wunderground totals showing all my neighbors getting near what I reported.  You questioned others in the past and they let you slide but I do not take kindly to your passive aggressive questioning of my posts.   Your fake Wayne Heights measurement was too much.  

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

Pittsburgh got a tornado confirmed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

There’s another Tornado Warning currently in Southwest PA with that second line.

Hopefully it calms down as it crosses the mountains.

They are only under a Marginal risk today as well.

10 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

We are in a major severe weather funk here

We had that wild  storm last summer that tore billboards out of the ground and three diff storms had hail which hardly ever happens. 

We had that wild  storm last summer that tore billboards out of the ground and three diff storms had hail which hardly ever happens. 
That storm went northeast to southwest. We are in such a funk the only storms that make a dent are once a decade carnie storms going the wrong direction

Northern Lights! #3. Looks like nothing happening in US tonight.

image.thumb.png.27ed048221292beb6e41de3a54690f96.png

BUT things will be popping again tomorrow starting during the day. Space Weather put out a new watch this afternoon.

SEVERE AND EXTREME (G4-G5) GEOMAGNETIC STORMS LIKELY ON 12 MAY 2024

image.png.b605e84b0ef3ccb0df8cf1dbd0a73185.png

published: Saturday, May 11, 2024 17:54 UTC

Another series of CMEs associated with flare activity from Region 3664 over the past several days are expected to merge and arrive at Earth by midday (UTC) on 12 May. Periods of G4-G5 (Severe-Extreme) geomagnetic storms are likely to follow the arrival of these CMEs.