Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Jan Medium/Long Range Disco 2: Total Obliteration is Coming

Jebman

7 minutes ago, Ji said:

How long does that conversation take? You remember that one poster who would summarize lc dt jb and Gary in a daily post? I think it was buckeye or that guy from Kentucky...Beau?

It was wild having one forum for all the regions

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

I was thinking about that today actually.  We had NO subforums and it was more united but chaotic.  There were characters from every area known well on the entire board.

Yall better thank Matt(deck pic) for subforums as we know them today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HM went like 24-36".  We didn't know he was only like 13 at the time.
Hm was like Jesus. Nobody really understood what he was saying but they all just followed him anyway

• Like 1

Just now, stormtracker said:

I was thinking about that today actually.  We had NO subforums and it was more united but chaotic.  There were characters from every area know well on the entire board.

people resisted at first.  You were on board.  People were afraid of change.  

I was thinking about that today actually.  We had NO subforums and it was more united but chaotic.  There were characters from every area know well on the entire board.
I think zwyrs got tired of new Englanders saying what a great run it was when in reality it was Miller b

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Yeah!  His voice and delivery were good.

Matt and I still remember you fondly and your Eastern shore accident.  We imitate you when big snows are coming (it's flattering):  Snew, heavy at times..mixed with sleet at times....

You guys each went on with me at least  once . Your part was the current obs intro

• Like 1

So many cross-thread and cross regional battles back then.  It was exhausting...and then you made that thread with that title, lol
Buckeye thinking every storm was going go be an apps runner when it happens twice a century

Icez who is now heisy was like 11 lol

• Like 1

In fairness maybe they were just ahead of the curve, that 05 winter would be EPIC now
Ooof that January 2005 was the last straw for me. I think that's what I coined too far north too far south too far east......

Storm will travel on a line from HoochCooch MS to NE ALA to Myopena, NC to ShuckaBuck MD and off the coast 237 miles East of Funghi Township, ME.
The only internet celebrity met who didn't post on the board was jb. The rest were run off by us weenies

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ji said:

Ooof that January 2005 was the last straw for me. I think that's what I coined too far north too far south too far east......

The back edge was moving at 143 mph...we were under a "Heavy Snow Warning" lol

The back edge was moving at 143 mph...we were under a "Heavy Snow Warning" lol
I think we got 4 inches and a severe dry slot but we were modeled for 20 at one point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ji said:

Where did you live? I got 28 inches of snow

Crozet , Western Albemarle .. Presidents Day 2  Feb 03  yup all sleet down this way ... Waynesboro  Charlottesville....

I see minor improvements so far, TPV is oriented in a less suppressive way, energy is a bit more consolidated at the back of the trough...but the second wave is also a bit stronger which isn't good if we are looking for a GFS trailing wave solution.  I don't know how much difference those first two factors will have either, its relatively minor changes and 12z was a disaster so...

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic