• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Medium-Long Range Discussion

Holston_River_Rambler

Hopefully we can get that clean Miller A southern track with stronger hp to the North. It's always rather worrisome, particularly here in the great Valley, when there's not a very cold Airmass in place. Also, definitely don't want a strong storm to our South with just marginal cold for it to pull down as that would result in stronger wind thereby enhaning downsloping. 

6 minutes ago, Carvers Gap said:

The 12z ICON has it as well for next weekend.  You know, I am not sleeping on the Thursday system.  The ICON has a mix for SE areas of the forum if I cam reading the green/blue combo correctly.  A slight tic northwest, and those areas could score.

Yeah, looks like northern Alabama and Georgia may score with that one. 

Yeah, the UKMET probably takes about 98% of the forum out of the game.  You all on the Plateau could do well.  That said, it looks pretty similar to 0z if not maybe a hair northwest.  

ICON -> rain to snow

GFS -> rain to snow

CMC -> ice

UKMET -> elevation only 

39 minutes ago, Carvers Gap said:

It might get to SE TN.  It would be a reach on my part, but there is still plenty of time for that.  

Yeah true. Wouldn't it be a slap for the great Valley to get missed to the South and then North. Wouldn't be a huge surprise though as has happened quite a few times, even EWSN , lol. So's the life of those living in the Great Valley. 

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic