• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Remnant Ophelia, Landfall 9/23/23 @6:15 am EDT, 1007 mb, 25 mph, NNE 12 mph Obs thread

Hurricane Agnes

Ended up with 2.14" yesterday while under that band, and coupled with the 1.08" from Sat. and another 0.01" early this morning, that is a whopping 3.23" over 3-days.   :o 

I will say that none of it was from gully washer downpours.  it was mostly 1/4 - 1/3" or less per hour rates that gave time to soak in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have recorded a 3 day total of 3.29" of rain so far here in East Nantmeal. Some more light rain an drizzle is possible especially late this PM and evening. The sun should return for Wednesday and Thursday with the next chance of showers by Thursday night into Friday. Low temperatures both Tuesday and Wednesday night should be in the below normal 40's. The last 11 days have featured below normal temps and this looks to continue through the last day of the month which is Saturday.
Records for today: High 93 (1970) / Low 34 (1983) / Rain 3.00" (1940)
image.png.d2c51f7dca5276ef6ce15c919349bb22.png

14 hours ago, stemwinder said:

2.2" for the event so far.  Nearly continuous rain/drizzle - never heavy for long - haven't seen such a long duration event since I moved back East in 2003.  Was in Seattle in an El Nino year - 1998? it reminds me of that event.  

There's a rumor we might see some sun tomorrow. I'm good and ready!

• Like 1