• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

43 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Activity firing SE of Interstate 81. Slow movers, too. Could be some heavy rainfall amounts in a few isolated spots. 

I'm surprised by the amount of popcorn on the radar.  Had a tiny cell blow up right over me here but was too early in development to get much, merely spritzed.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hard to see but some green poking out of MD into the SE corner of Franklin County should poke a bit farther north.  That Red dot in S Franklin is the deluge Waynesboro got yesterday.  

The minimum at MDT shows up well on that map. It also is close for my specific area, though the purple should be expanded JUST a little N/NW - I had over 1.5" and according to the map it was just south of my location. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The minimum at MDT shows up well on that map. It also is close for my specific area, though the purple should be expanded JUST a little N/NW - I had over 1.5" and according to the map it was just south of my location. 

MDT had 1.7" the day before this map started so not going to cry for them :-) 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

That win is going to kill their chances at getting Caleb Williams. Should have tanked when Rogers Achilles went pop.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Ouch. Just seeing that they think it’s the achilles. I know that was speculated last night but damn. Being confirmed with MRI later today. Hey, there was always a high bust potential there with an aging quarterback behind a shaky O-line. But man, what a win for them. I went to bed in the 4th and never expected to see that result in the morning. 

52 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Rodgers last snap?  Josh Allen is the new Tony Romo. 

46 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ouch. Just seeing that they think it’s the achilles. I know that was speculated last night but damn. Being confirmed with MRI later today. Hey, there was always a high bust potential there with an aging quarterback behind a shaky O-line. But man, what a win for them. I went to bed in the 4th and never expected to see that result in the morning. 

Allen has always turned it over too much but about halfway through last season something happened - he's clearly not reading defenses and/or seeing the field well. His first pick was excusable as it served as a punt but the last couple were throws that an NFL QB can't make. He's a good guy and fun to watch but he's hurting his team right now more than helping it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 61 here with thick fog and .2” of rain yesterday. Wait, did the Jets really win last night? Whaaaaaat?

I was wondering how much water you got yesterday - I finished with .02", but on my way home from work (4:30pm) I drove through a deluge on Chickies. All dry 3 miles up the road, but if you were under that cell you got a nice watering in just a few minutes. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Allen has always turned it over too much but about halfway through last season something happened - he's clearly not reading defenses and/or seeing the field well. His first pick was excusable as it served as a punt but the last couple were throws that an NFL QB can't make. He's a good guy and fun to watch but he's hurting his team right now more than helping it. 

Yep, if he could not scramble you could argue that he is one of the bottom half QB's right now.  Of course he is my starter in fantasy.    Last night was a disaster for me as I have Garrett Wilson at WR and his stock is way down now. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yep, if he could not scramble you could argue that he is one of the bottom half QB's right now.  Of course he is my starter in fantasy.    Last night was a disaster for me as I have Garrett Wilson at WR and his stock is way down now. 

That's rough. :(  

This is the first season of his career that I do NOT have him - I had a bad feeling at the end of last season and dropped him. I was afraid he'd throw 4 TDs and for 386 yards last night. I honestly feel bad for him because I really like the dude. I picked him up originally because of that and not because of his talent. LOL

8 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Hey @Bubbler86, how much rain did you end up with last week?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Around .3" but 3 of the 4 events were in the low 100's of an inch so it is hard to be exact on that and trust any source with my not pro rig.  I got between .25 and .3" yesterday Am in two events. 

35 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was wondering how much water you got yesterday - I finished with .02", but on my way home from work (4:30pm) I drove through a deluge on Chickies. All dry 3 miles up the road, but if you were under that cell you got a nice watering in just a few minutes. 

Yeah I just missed out on some of those heavy cells.  A mere mile or two to my north the Landisville area got over an inch.  Still happy to get a nice watering.

31 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

This is the first season of his career that I do NOT have him - I had a bad feeling at the end of last season and dropped him. I was afraid he'd throw 4 TDs and for 386 yards last night. I honestly feel bad for him because I really like the dude. I picked him up originally because of that and not because of his talent. LOL

We have to quit thinking alike Training.  I as well have had Allen as my fantasy starter for a couple of years but dropped him this year due to the same sneaking suspicions you had.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

He truly does remind me of Touchdown Tony. 

• Like 1

Today should be our last above normal day for the rest of the week. Sunny today but with the cold front approaching storms will develop late tonight and toward tomorrow morning. A great stretch of autumnal weather should then last through the upcoming weekend.
Records for today: High 97 (1931) / Low 38 (1917) / Rain 2.37" (1960)
image.png.0114f70620a564d9075f2ddb3221f6cc.png

10 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Hey Chesco, you be safe down there. This dude Cavalcante seems to be channeling his inner D-Fens, trading up for vehicles and weapons as he goes.

If he shows up, just give him the Coke for $0.50 and live.

That dude could be in Wisconsin by now.  

That dude could be in Wisconsin by now.  
Right. If I were to spring out of jail, you know where I wouldn't be?

TWENTY GODDAMNED MILES FROM THE PLACE I JUST BUSTED OUT OF.

Apparently he's trying to hit up friends for money and guns. All he needs to do is get about two hours away and I'm sure he would be able to mug somebody out of a vehicle and cash. They need to find this guy before he ends up here and I have to deal with him.

8 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Right. If I were to spring out of jail, you know where I wouldn't be?

TWENTY GODDAMNED MILES FROM THE PLACE I JUST BUSTED OUT OF.

Apparently he's trying to hit up friends for money and guns. All he needs to do is get about two hours away and I'm sure he would be able to mug somebody out of a vehicle and cash. They need to find this guy before he ends up here and I have to deal with him.

If you see a 5' guy that is not a kid, bust out the defenses!  I saw an interview with a former roommate who said he was quiet and not a threat at all until the day after he moved out and at that point killed his GF.