Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Short of a day with full sun that is not expected, that record should be safe.

Should be. :) 

Bet against the HIA, fool me once, do it again,...well, just fool me twice but I do not want to be fooled twice.  I think HIA makes a run at 70 tomorrow and getting within a few degrees of the record seems like a chance albeit it unlikely. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Got to 62 today before the evening got hold of the temp and ripped it down.   5 degrees higher than the last HRRR I saw.  Still 57 right now.  Tomorrow is going to be an A/C day. 

Surprised by how quickly it has cooled off, though I don't think we'll drop much of significance tonight. I'm down 10 to 49 already, chief. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Surprised by how quickly it has cooled off, though I don't think we'll drop much of significance tonight. I'm down 10 to 49 already, chief. 

Chief?  Did you not read the thread that condemned that kind of speak?  LOL.   Are you questioning my hotness today?  Ha. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Tomorrow is your day if making a Pillow run.  

I'll be home tomorrow. I started feeling run down on my last load yesterday, and when I got home found out I had a 101.3 fever. Stayed home today and saw the doctor who wanted me to get a Covid test (so did I), so no work until I get the results back. 

Still feeling a bit crappy, so it's not really breaking my heart to stay home another day.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

I'll be home tomorrow. I started feeling run down on my last load yesterday, and when I got home found out I had a 101.3 fever. Stayed home today and saw the doctor who wanted me to get a Covid test (so did I), so no work until I get the results back. 

Still feeling a bit crappy, so it's not really breaking my heart to stay home another day.

Wow, is anyone healthy at this point?  So many people with the Flu or Covid.  Get well.  

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

Ugh hey well soon. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, is anyone healthy at this point?  So many people with the Flu or Covid.  Get well.  

19 minutes ago, canderson said:

Ugh hey well soon. 

Thanks guys. Whatever it is, it seems to be on the mild side. Just a low grade fever, fatigue, achy, and an upset stomach. I should know tomorrow if it is or isn't Covid.

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Get well soon. I was tested for Covid yesterday only to find out that I tested positive for the flu. I've been sick since late Sunday. Not fun. Fever, aches, sore throat, horrible cough, congestion...yeah. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Get well soon. I was tested for Covid yesterday only to find out that I tested positive for the flu. I've been sick since late Sunday. Not fun. Fever, aches, sore throat, horrible cough, congestion...yeah. 

I didn't know they could combine tests. Hope you feel better soon as well.

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Get well soon! Same to @Voyager !

We will need you guys to be 100% for snow tracking season!