Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was being neighborly and pointing out successes for others :-) 

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Love it!

Who was the guy that caught the TD pass in OT on Sunday, took a hit after he had already scored, and then got up and waved to the defender? 

I'm very much old school and much prefer the days when a player would score and then run over and hand the official the ball. Having said that...I thought that was kind of funny on Sunday. :) 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Who was the guy that caught the TD pass in OT on Sunday, took a hit after he had already scored, and then got up and waved to the defender? 

I'm very much old school and much prefer the days when a player would score and then run over and hand the official the ball. Having said that...I thought that was kind of funny on Sunday. :) 

That would be CEE DEE...I agree I didn't care for it either but in Todays World that is where it has gone. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ceedee acting the fool but the defender went a bit overboard as well.  

1 minute ago, paweather said:

They knew they lost. It was expected, although I will say Cee Dee could have handled it better not even at the goal line before starting and could have fumbled. 

I think the NFL should start penalizing those ceedee plays as taunting.  That would stop it real fast.  The defender should have received a flag as well...despite the game being over.

34 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think the NFL should start penalizing those ceedee plays as taunting.  That would stop it real fast.  The defender should have received a flag as well...despite the game being over.

Wasn't it one of the Cowboy receivers from back in the day (Butch Johnson?) who sort of started all of this with the California Quake (something like that?) dance after scoring?

He was the first player in my foggy memory that went excessive after scoring.

And no, I'm not saying that because he was a Cowboy...that is what I remember. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Wasn't it one of the Cowboy receivers from back in the day (Butch Johnson?) who sort of started all of this with the California Quake (something like that?) dance after scoring?

He was the first player in my foggy memory that went excessive after scoring.

And no, I'm not saying that because he was a Cowboy...that is what I remember. 

Good memory! Yes, Butch Johnson I loved him and he was a dancer after a score no doubt. 

7 hours ago, TimB84 said:

Sometimes this hobby causes us to think about things we shouldn’t. Like possible unseasonable warmth I won’t even have to contend with because I won’t be home (and will in fact be in an even warmer, more humid locale). Not even sure it’s rational that it bothers me.

Quick scan through thermals on the 12Z GFS appear normalish.  A bit cool than last nights runs.