northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
NYC/PHL Dec 26-27 Potential - Part 4

am19psu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, you're right.. it is further southwest, stronger, and looks to be oriented in such a fashion to dig more.. let's see if it continues that way

Yeah. The northern stream is much further southwest this run...hundreds of miles difference. The shortwave over TX is also a slight bit slower..and the ridge out west is stronger as well.

Will it have a big impact? Probably not..but any changes in the positive direction are good considering we are walking a fine line between nothing and something at the moment.

Yeah. The northern stream is much further southwest this run...hundreds of miles difference. The shortwave over TX is also a slight bit slower..and the ridge out west is stronger as well.

Will it have a big impact? Probably not..but any changes in the positive direction are good considering we are walking a fine line between nothing and something at the moment.

Certainly substantial difference- wouldn't be surprised if this looked like 18z GFS.

A small piece of the southern stream shortwave already phased in at 21 hrs...but by 27 hrs the main shortwave is still very far southwest and the northern stream might leave it behind if it doesn't get a move on.

Yeah it almost looks like the main shortwave becomes strong enough to just do it's own thing and lag behind instead of riding around the trough.

Thanks bro, didn't realize there was another retro Eagles avatar out there. Sorry to copy, but it's really cool. I was just remembering the other day the kelly green Eagles coat I had in the 80s with the hood that unzipped and laid flat on the back and the embroidered logo on the front.

Here's to a faster phase at 0z! :drunk:

No, I think it's totally cool. I loved the kelly green as well - wish they would go back to it, actually. Anyway, to get back on topic, I'm definitely hoping for that with the next model runs as well!

Archived