• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2021

Flood advisories here in Allentown, and back home in Tamaqua? A paltry 0.01" of rain. I swear I live in the boringest, most benign weather location in Pennsylvania. Even in Hurricane Sandy I only had a 23 mph gust and about an inch of rain. Snowstorms, hahaha...nada chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

Flood advisories here in Allentown, and back home in Tamaqua? A paltry 0.01" of rain. I swear I live in the boringest, most benign weather location in Pennsylvania. Even in Hurricane Sandy I only had a 23 mph gust and about an inch of rain. Snowstorms, hahaha...nada chance.

Reverse Psychology method in play....you are well overdue, it will happen. 

5 minutes ago, paweather said:

hopefully not an outside wedding. 

It was supposed to have been last November and outside, but Covid killed that idea obviously. So yeah you can't do an outside wedding in June in Texas unless you're out west and it's near sunset. 

I'll post pics of all the food that helps me survive the heat. What's funny is after a day, I forget about it since I know it'll be hot as hell there and my body remembers I used to be just fine with it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

How do millions of people live like that? I’ll never understand.

Going to add that for me the worst threat of living in Florida was driving at night, outside city areas, after heavy rains.  The rivers swell so fast that the local authorities often do not have a chance to close roads that are flooded so it was  common for people to plow into raging rivers that were many feet deep and a car could never make it through.  I once had to have all the bearings in my wheels replaced when I plowed into 4 feet of water driving into a housing development.  My car started to float but had enough momentum to make it across.  But if you hit a real river your life is on the line.   

Just now, mobdistroyer said:

Not that easy you bunch of mobbing libtards . Your winter fun is done . You losers will have to find a mans hobby this winter . Unfortunately my hobby this winter is teaching a libtard mod that they have no control of this safe space. Just a taste of winter for you. Sorry to you very few guys that know how to share but your cowards too, now this winter everyone pays for their mob behavior. None of you make my ****ing rules are can tell me what the **** I can post . The more I get tossed the wort it gets for you. Start playing like its a open forum and quit making accusations and statements you  think I can't understand. There is no comparison between are intalects . Your a libtard mob supporting liers and expeling people that don't talk or think like you as the mob. Hum wonder how many times and places I have seen that before from the tek losers of the planet. Missled tek addicted losers. I would never talk to anyone like this unless they proved themselves worthy.  YOUR ****ING LUCKY THERE ARE STORMS TODAY

Did someone report FHS and get him tossed?  

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

You better report that to the MA Cicada thread! 

Speaking of cicadas, the Hazleton area is infested with them, yet nothing in my neighborhood. I even had one land on my neck while I was loading my water... 

FB_IMG_1623189251211.jpg

Then this guy showed up on the spring house wall...

FB_IMG_1623189268337.jpg