Total Members
    Most Online
    corvairbob
    Newest Member
    corvairbob

2020 Spring and Summer mountain thread.

Just now, Tyler Penland said:

Snowing on Beech already.

Yeah Tyler there has been reports of snow mixing in at above 4500 feet this morning.  I think tonight looks really good for you guys to the north.

Well. I'll consider that a complete wrap at this point haha. Got an internship - possible job offer- to move to Hilton Head at the end of May, so this may in fact have been my last winter here.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Well. I'll consider that a complete wrap at this point haha. Got an internship - possible job offer- to move to Hilton Head at the end of May, so this may in fact have been my last winter here.

Well congrats man!  That's a beautiful (but muggy) part of the world.  Edisto Beach is one of my favorite places anywhere.

3 hours ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Congratulations man!

7 hours ago, Buckethead said:

Even with quite a bit of melting I'm almost at 3" now.  It continues to fall at a really good rate.  If it were colder this would have easily been the best snow of the season! Go figure lol.

Congrats! I had a high of 61 and a little rain this morning. I'm on the coast to ride this crap out. ;) It's really eerie here though without many people. I've never seen it like this. As some know, my wife is a MD and she made me come to this house because she was afraid that she would bring it home to us. Worried about the ole' girl. Be safe mountain folk and hope you have great spring and summer weather. We deserve a hell of a winter next year!

• Like 5