• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2020 OBS Thread

7 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

It felt like it. I don't think things will get any better (lift shutdown) around here till June 1st at the earliest.

Nice day tomorrow which means lawn cutting because Sunday is another washout it appears...

49F/cloudy

Yeah, 63 and partly sunny won't be hard to take. I think there's another one like that forecast for Tuesday.

9 hours ago, RedSky said:

Can anybody remember the last time we had a 10" snowstorm with a good track south of us followed by a little more than 24 hour break before a another one. This would have been that. 

I'm going with Feb 2010. We were still under a winter storm warning when Mt Holly issued a winter storm watch for the next one in the pipeline. I miss the days when we used to have winter around here. 

Lots of fog out there this morning - but mainly around when the sun was coming up.  Ended up with a few more blips of rain yesterday to bring me to 0.79" for the day, with a 1.06" 2-day event total.  Hi/lo for yesterday was 49/43 and am currently up to 61 so far today, and partly cloudy.  And more rain on the way (looks nor'easter-like too).

1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

Exactly. The temps  are warmer but I've been partly to mostly cloudy so far today...I definitely was expecting more sun. I feel like we deserve it today since tomorrow will be complete crap...

But you can't get enough of tomorrow/Monday's, yesterday's weather :huh:

1 hour ago, RedSky said:

But you can't get enough of tomorrow/Monday's, yesterday's weather :huh:

I wish today was 65F and mostly sunny but it has been more clouds than I expected. I can take these (todays) type of days once in a while. But believe me I like days like yesterday, tomorrow and Monday more. Wednesday-Thursday may be a rainy thrill as well. 

Here's my ratio. Give me 3 days like yesterday and tomorrow to 1 day like today....basically 75/25.  

6 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

48F/Rain w/a gusty wind at times which makes it that much more pleasant outside...

1 hour ago, RedSky said:

May this string of fantastic days never end, April truly blessed

I can understand a love of snow for it's peaceful, serene beauty as well as how it changes a landscape, (and better yet, the pure awesomeness of a wind whipped blizzard for it's sheer power and awe) but I truly can't understand a love for 45 degree, rainy, wet, windy, miserable days.

32 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I can understand a love of snow for it's peaceful, serene beauty as well as how it changes a landscape, (and better yet, the pure awesomeness of a wind whipped blizzard for it's sheer power and awe) but I truly can't understand a love for 45 degree, rainy, wet, windy, miserable days.

I'm truly in la la land w/temps tonight in the low 40s, more rain and fog. And filled w/happiness looking ahead to tomorrow w/more rain, not getting out of 40s once again and I think windier than today!! And to make things even more special I'm pretty sure I'll hit the 30s tomorrow night and you'll be blessed w/even colder temps....it really doesn't get much better.