• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    McHenrySnow
    Newest Member
    McHenrySnow
downeastnc

PTC 16

Wonder how much impact we will see inland on this outside of rainfall.....I think tornados would be biggest threat.... I don't think there will be much in the way of wind inland, the Sun plot is directly over my house as a 50 mph storm though I doubt anyone away from the beaches see's anything over say 30-35 in gust....

145809_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png.6b050fe650cd41430a770f6fed791cfd.png

20 minutes ago, downeastnc said:

Wonder how much impact we will see inland on this outside of rainfall.....I think tornados would be biggest threat.... I don't think there will be much in the way of wind inland, the Sun plot is directly over my house as a 50 mph storm though I doubt anyone away from the beaches see's anything over say 30-35 in gust....

Hey downeast, long time no post. Hope all is well. Outside of thunderstorms it may get breezy but that would be it. Hopefully we will get a rain out of it. TWC has us at 90% Saturday night and 80% Sunday with 1 to 2 inches possible. Lets hope.

This storm is looking to ruin my trip to Scarowinds Saturday night.

In other news, my old stomping lands of Tallahassee, FL look to get yet another tropical system (granges, this one is weak).

Just looking at the early 0z HRRR,someone is going to get clocked in the Upstate/W.Piedmont/or in Central NC if it's right.Wherever that heavy rain band sets up I see a couple 3''-4'' lollipops in there.