• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

It's coming down now finally after waiting for 12+ hrs, lol!  The Dendrites are perfect as well for accumulating efficiently but I wish it was a tick or two colder but I guess we have to work with what we got I suppose.  If it comes down like this overnight then we can all wake up with smiles on our faces, hopefully I'm not premature but by the looks of the radar, we'll be in S+ for quite a while.

26 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Feels good to have a solid covering again, as i briefly had a patches of grass this morning..

Granted it probably won't last too long anyway..

Snowing pretty good at the moment ..

Looks like your grass just got covered up? Snow pack looks pretty thin there. I haven't been in Pulaski for over a week. I will have to head down there soon to check out the difference from here.

I have several inches in the wooded area's , some patches of grass started showing this morning.

Keep in mind i haven't cut my grass for the final time lol

I hopped on 81 to pulaski on my way home from fulton, it was snow then at about 9 pm, not sure what happened..

Matt, I have way more snow then pulaski lol So i'm sure you do ..

We have a little micro climate on centerville road, half the road is bare and the other half has several inches , it's like that every storm ..

• Like 1

The system that's sitting and spinning over So. ME just continues to strengthen so by tomorrow morning its down to 986 and still strengthening, lol.  it finally occludes, starts to fill in tomorrow night some time so we should see snow around in some fashion or another till at least Thursday Morning.

Moisture off the ATL for days, lol

700mb_sf.gif?1543387097603

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

I know it’s obs time but ARW came in strong. Might have a ways to go. wrf-arw_asnow_us_32.png

Who knows with this thing, lol.  It has so much potential thats its killin me that because of a few degrees we're all losing out on some nice totals.  I shouldn't say all of  us cause some are below but I'm not yet.

Problem is we will be fighting BL issues all day tomorrow..After lunchtime it's probably white rain or a mix, unless we get into some heavier echos..

Given marginal surface temperatures Wednesday afternoon...
the bulk of the accumulation should come between tonight and the
first half of Wednesday..
.with
marginal temperatures again helping to keep the bulk of any accums
confined to tonight and Wednesday morning.

Some Models have precip hanging on till thursday morning..