Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Let's Talk Winter!!

Steve

Just now, buckeye said:

Look at that warm tongue going up the river valley.   WVU is right at the tip of the tongue.  I remember more than once being a student in Morgantown and watching that exact scenario above play out.   We were raining  and Ohio was snowing.

Pittsburgh literally experiences the warm tongue on almost any event. I'm rooting for you guys in southern and central Ohio because this more and more likely looking like a Youngstown special. 

1 minute ago, osubrett2 said:

For the UKMET, I'm curious to see how/when the snow falls. Is it all snow start to finish? Is it snow to mix back to snow? Is it picking up on the "deform" band like the 12k and 3k NAMs were? If so, that might be our "main event".

Up to uncle now. I do however think you'll see correction on 18 and 0z and they'll show the system a tad weaker there for a tad southeast. Save this post lol.

Just now, Rd9108 said:

Pittsburgh literally experiences the warm tongue on almost any event. I'm rooting for you guys in southern and central Ohio because this more and more likely looking like a Youngstown special. 

Love to hear your guys thoughts because we're essentially in the same boat a lot of times.   It actually makes more sense for Pitt and CMH to be in the same forum then say, CMH and Detroit/Chicago.  We're always on opposing teams....current situation included.

Just now, dilly84 said:

Eh it's a change. I have some founders kbs as well but it's a special occasion beer. Usually I'm more of an ipa guy. Brewery in coshocton county is my favorite.  Wooly pig farm.

I'm about as boring as they come when it comes to beer.   Just give me a Miller Light and I'm happy.   Can't stand all that other crap.... yea I know ML is p*ssy beer, but whatever, I actually enjoy the taste.

Just now, dilly84 said:

Eh it's a change. I have some founders kbs as well but it's a special occasion beer. Usually I'm more of an ipa guy. Brewery in coshocton county is my favorite.  Wooly pig farm.

I'll have to try it! I'm a IPA guy. Kinda spoiled with our local breweries down here. Braxton revamp is my go to right now! 

15 minutes ago, buckeye said:

Love to hear your guys thoughts because we're essentially in the same boat a lot of times.   It actually makes more sense for Pitt and CMH to be in the same forum then say, CMH and Detroit/Chicago.  We're always on opposing teams....current situation included.

LAgKvvx.jpg basically what we deal with usually.