Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Irma

downeastnc

3 minutes ago, Sactown4 said:

Hi guys, 

Hoping someone can help me out here.  Was meant to be on vacation in Fort Lauderdale till Sunday evening, and obviously needed to cut that short.

Was able to book a flight out of Orlando for early Saturday afternoon.  Do you think that flights will still be taking off then, or are we out of luck?

Thanks

You should be fine as long as the storm doesn't advance faster or blow up and out quicker. Probably end up being a wait and see with the airport though. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sactown4 said:

Hi guys, 

Hoping someone can help me out here.  Was meant to be on vacation in Fort Lauderdale till Sunday evening, and obviously needed to cut that short.

Was able to book a flight out of Orlando for early Saturday afternoon.  Do you think that flights will still be taking off then, or are we out of luck?

Thanks

Should be fine.....wont get bad there till after dark probably. 

Hi guys, 

Thanks

https://orlandoairports.net

MCO shutting down at 1700.

Archived