joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WesterlyWx said:

Even being under decent returns the snow is lame, only have 4.5" here. That's about 1.1" since 8am ...

[12pm] - Top snow reports so far: 8" Niagara Falls 8" Holley 7" Medina 7" Hamlin 6" Ablion 6" Honeoye 5.6" Clarence 5.5" Buffalo Airport

6 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

Even being under decent returns the snow is lame, only have 4.5" here. That's about 1.1" since 8am ...

Bro, not for nothing but your the one who should have an avatar for whining.  We know your not getting pounded but your posts are starting to become a bit redundant, no?  Yeah , ok KBUF is gonna bust as you already said this several times. Let the rest of the board enjoy the event bro, seriously.  We're all sorry KBUF is getting the shaft but ENY has gotten the shaft for years now and they still don't complain and their in their glory, as they should be!  Let em enjoy the event bro just as you would if you were getting a band with 2-3" rates!

This picture is when the flake size had increased.  The camera really doesn't do it justice, though.  This picture was taken under weaker radar returns but is more impressive to the eye.  Just had a gust of wind that creaked the roof, too.  

IMG_0205[1].JPG

12 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

Bro, not for nothing but your the one who should have an avatar for whining.  We know your not getting pounded but your posts are starting to become a bit redundant, no?  Yeah , ok KBUF is gonna bust as you already said this several times. Let the rest of the board enjoy the event bro, seriously.  We're all sorry KBUF is getting the shaft but ENY has gotten the shaft for years now and they still don't complain and their in their glory, as they should be!  Let em enjoy the event bro just as you would if you were getting a band with 2-3" rates!

Sorry it's tough when we've had one of the worst snowfall years on record for BUF especially after missing the November 2014 snowstorm because I was moved away from the area. I come back this season and it's been total trash for the metro area. I was hoping this would be a storm we could cash in on pretty good but I guess I had my expectations too high for being so far west with this system. I won't post for a while, but I want to see some good pics from the BGM area in order to make me feel better lol!

Just now, WesterlyWx said:

Sorry it's tough when we've had one of the worst snowfall years on record for BUF especially after missing the November 2014 snowstorm because I was moved away from the area. I come back this season and it's been total trash for the metro area. I was hoping this would be a storm we could cash in on pretty good but I guess I had my expectations too high for being so far west with this system. I won't post for a while, but I want to see some good pics from the BGM area in order to make me feel better lol!

its far from over West, trust, this thing may back into the metro as the Moisture transport from the ATL is right into CNY and points West so patience brutha. its gonna snow till Thursday!  Maybe next weeks id KBUF's

Archived