• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Winter 2015-2016

meatwad

This is just ridiculous to follow these models for 5 more days....   :) Its exhausting right now.  All I am doing is hoping the storm is still there on models then worry about how much it shows 24 hours before it begins.   Then let the angst begin in earnest if they start trending the wrong way..  :weep:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian gives us about 6-8 inches or so. I think these totals are more in line with what will likely happen. I just can't see totals of 20-30 inches verifying this far out. Now if the models show this on Friday than it is game on but I would be careful wishing for these crazy amounts. At least with this type of track we should not have any precipitation issues. As much as we all want a foot or more I would gladly take 6-8 on a weekend no less.

gem_asnow_neus_33.png

An improvement none the less! Snow totals increase from about 6 inches on the butler Allegheny county line to 24 inches in extreme SE Westmoreland County. Incredible cutoff for sure, tick that 50-75NW and we are all in 2foot totals per EuroWx map.

You're right definitely an improvement, and still plenty of time for shifts. I can't lie though I would be pretty envious if it played out exactly like that lol

An improvement none the less! Snow totals increase from about 6 inches on the butler Allegheny county line to 24 inches in extreme SE Westmoreland County. Incredible cutoff for sure, tick that 50-75NW and we are all in 2foot totals per EuroWx map.

In the end I think this EURO runs is the most likely outcome give or take a few mile tick either way.  I think the heavy snow is currently projected to be where it will most likely end up.  We are going likely to be fringed, so moving this either way will dramatically affect our totals.

Archived