12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
NYC/PHL: December 24-27th Potential

earthlight

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, not yet, usually the ones on meteocentre that i have come out around 1. I know there is a set of maps that has it out to hr 144, its those really colorful maps that u have to turn your head to look at.

Yeah i used to have those links but cant see to find them. Great night on guidace so far

NYC QPF

GFS : 1.25"

GGEM: 1.75"

It seems like the timing is going to make the difference between huge hit and a modest brush. In this case, the slower scenario would allow the storm to amplify and blow up closer to the coast, but the fastest scenario (gfs) still manages to give us a good hit I'm thinking the timing will be somewhere in between the two, definitely staying up for the Euro tonight.

going off my somewhat-trained eye, it looks like 0.98 - 1.28" QPF on the 0z GGEM for Philly. Would be more for NY extrapolated out to hr 156, maybe more for PHL too

speaking of LMolineuxLM1, i wonder how much thundersnow will happen in broomall this year :lightning::weight_lift:

Sorry, i know, off topic

It seems the time-frame would be Christmas afternoon through the day after for this storm, am i correct in making that assumption?

Thats been the trend the last day..late morn to afternoon start up here perhaps making this more of a boxing day storm than christmas day storm

Archived