12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
NYC/PHL: December 24-27th Potential

earthlight

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe how much slower the ECM and GEM are. This storm has been at day 4-5 for three days now.

The GFS will likely bump northwest here...that was an outlier flat solution IMO at 12z

If it maintains its relatively quick progression, I don't think this is a guarantee. Its ensemble spread suggests plenty of room for an even flatter solution this run.

I'll be looking for any kind of movement towards the GGEM/Euro, even if that means in the interim transition that the surface result looks ugly.

Can't believe how much slower the ECM and GEM are. This storm has been at day 4-5 for three days now.

The GFS will likely bump northwest here...that was an outlier flat solution IMO at 12z

yea its pretty funny...i've been saving 00z and 12z model run data for a few days now and the storm is always around day 5. lol

through 54 s/w continues to be a tad stronger...better ridging on both sides of the trof.

Look how much further north it is with the phasing shortwaves in the northern stream. The GFS is trending slower, but it's not quite there yet..these in between type solutions are going to continue to slip out to sea until it decides on either side.

Archived