Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014/15

snywx

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit off subject but the GFS is a MECS miller A for the entire 95 corridor, classic ECS, this could be our last hoorah

Yeah despite the models (especially euro) 'losing' the storm yesterday I think it's right where we want it. Ridge placement out west couldn't be more favorable.. euro has been trash lately.

Yeah despite the models (especially euro) 'losing' the storm yesterday I think it's right where we want it. Ridge placement out west couldn't be more favorable.. euro has been trash lately.

I haven't said this yet this year, although many people say it every storm, I really think this is our storm... The set-up is remarkable, and I think each day's runs from here on out will only improve

I haven't said this yet this year, although many people say it every storm, I really think this is our storm... The set-up is remarkable, and I think each day's runs from here on out will only improve

Let's just hope we can get it to lay off the throttle a little in terms of forward speed. That storm is bookin' it on the GFS.

BOS crushed again on 0Z models, both tomorrow and Tue/Wed.  No doubt 150" is in not out of the question for them this season, just epic.  I'll happily take my 2-4" tomorrow and 4-6" on Tue though just a bit jealous.

Think about how unlikely it is to get two epic seasons in a row. As long as we stay in the "decent" territory, we haven't spoiled our chance at greatness for next year. Boston, meanwhile, will be due for a dead ratter.

How's that for logic? lol

Think about how unlikely it is to get two epic seasons in a row. As long as we stay in the "decent" territory, we haven't spoiled our chance at greatness for next year. Boston, meanwhile, will be due for a dead ratter.

How's that for logic? lol

I like your thinking!  We just need a winter with consistent inside the benchmark storms that bring rain to eastern NE.  If there is no threat of mixed precip in NYC or LI then us NW folks are not going to be in the sweet spot.

If you have a few moments, take a look at the mt holly nws forecast discussion.

There are using words I have never seen used prior regarding the cold blast and wind coming. Basically don't go outside or you risk death. If you decide to hunker down at home make sure you have heat, plan to lose power.

Sorta nervous lol.

Archived