Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’m not sure that you meant me, but what I was trying to say is that the civilized world ends in Stevensville coming from where you live.

I love the eastern shore. Hopefully I didn’t offend you or others. Here’s a favorite photo that I took.

image.thumb.jpeg.845e9a678238071c1161ece7000dba49.jpeg

When and where was this taken? I’m going to take a wild guess: Sandy Point, February 2015?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlexD1990 said:

Let's reel in another nice event Friday. Maybe temps won't be as much of an issue

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Looks like a long shot for now, MD/PA border seems to be where the event on Friday is targeting.

47 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said:

@MillvilleWx didn't want to clutter main thread with a IMBY question, but what are your thoughts on some coastal/norlun enhancement on this side of the bay? I feel like some of the increase shown on modeling over this way may be due to that.

No problem! It’s definitely possible, but narrowing exactly where that band could setup is tough and a nowcast situation. I think it’s plausible somewhere between south-central Jersey coast down to about OCMD extending to the western shore of the Bay. A lot of area and still a question mark. If I HAD to pick a spot, I like northern DE through northern MD along the M/D as the primary spot for something like that just based on trends and positioning of the upper jet. Will be watching intently along with the NWS because that’s the kind of stuff that can trigger a Hazard upgrade (WWA -> WSW). 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

No problem! It’s definitely possible, but narrowing exactly where that band could setup is tough and a nowcast situation. I think it’s plausible somewhere between south-central Jersey coast down to about OCMD extending to the western shore of the Bay. A lot of area and still a question mark. If I HAD to pick a spot, I like northern DE through northern MD along the M/D as the primary spot for something like that just based on trends and positioning of the upper jet. Will be watching intently along with the NWS because that’s the kind of stuff that can trigger a Hazard upgrade (WWA -> WSW). 

Thanks for coming in and answering! I am excited by the latest modeling trends! I would love to steal an extra inch or two out of this!

• Like 3