• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Concord GTG -- Saturday, 11/15

Cold Rain

UPDATED -- 11/13 (still need to nail down meet-up time and location)

Here is the cast:

Cold Rain

Isopycnic

Burgertime

JoshM

Griteater

Queencitywx

Movie location:

Regal Starlight Stadium 14

Movie time:

7:05

Pre-movie meet-up:

Is the big fish tank at Bass Pro Shops an agreeable place to meet at 3:00?

** For those unable to meet at 3:00, let us know what time you can get there, so we can figure out the best place to meet. **

Once we get together at BPS, we can go grab some food or something around Concord Mills or whatever.  Then, we'll head over to the movie.

Phone Numbers:

I have only had two of you PM me with your phone numbers, which is fine.  If you want to send them to me, please do so.  Otherwise, we'll plan to meet at the specified location.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is with sad news that I report that mackerel_sky will not be able to attend. :(

We need to nail down when and where to meet.  If the suggestion above works (except for Iso, who is not getting there until later), please weigh in with an Aye.  If not, then let's figure that out.

Good to know that AmWx isn't classified that way.  No networking going on here.  No socializing at all.  None of that.  Just straight up hard-core weather discussion.  ;)

Ha! Yeah, absolutely none whatsoever.  The funny thing is, it used to be.  But now it works.  Weird.

I always pictured our group meeting on the summit of Mount Mitchell :snowing:

Next time?? :)

UPDATED -- 11/14 4:30 PM

We're going to change the meeting venue. Instead of meeting at the Bass Pro Shops, let's meet at the theater at 3:00 so we can get tix before they sell out.

Josh has some passes and coupons that can only be used at the box office.

I'll PM you all as well.

The theater info is:

11240 US HWY 29 Charlotte, NC 28262

Josh,

Please confirm this. Thanks!

PM me if you have questions or call/text.

EDIT:

Iso,

We'll score you 2 tickets for you and your +1, since you're arriving after 3:00, unless you tell me different. Goes for anyone else too. If you need us to pick up a ticket for you, let me know.

UPDATED -- 11/14 4:30 PM

We're going to change the meeting venue. Instead of meeting at the Bass Pro Shops, let's meet at the theater at 3:00 so we can get tix before they sell out.

Josh has some passes and coupons that can only be used at the box office.

I'll PM you all as well.

The theater info is:

11240 US HWY 29 Charlotte, NC 28262

Josh,

Please confirm this. Thanks!

PM me if you have questions or call/text.

EDIT:

Iso,

We'll score you 2 tickets for you and your +1, since you're arriving after 3:00, unless you tell me different. Goes for anyone else too. If you need us to pick up a ticket for you, let me know.

Sounds good... We'll be there by 3. :P

Archived