Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
What is the impact of the Xmas/New Year storms on the Mid-Atlantic

J.Mike

79 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most likely outcome for each event?

• Xmas > 4"
    • Xmas < 4"
    • Xmas = Apps Runner (Rain)
    • Xmas = OTS
    • New Years > 4"
    • New Years < 4"
    • New Years = Apps Runner (Rain)
    • New Years = OTS

Four to five inches for Christmas. My BY is in Woodbridge VA, north VA

Four more inches of snow for the New Years storm.

I'm sticking with Climo. Can't go wrong. Models hint at a frozen event Christmas, probably snow, and Dec climo says 4 inches.

Not looking for snowmageddon - not at least until Christmas 2135.

Four to five inches for Christmas.

I'm sticking with Climo. Can't go wrong. Models hint at a frozen event Christmas, probably snow, and Dec climo says 4 inches.

Shut up.

Four to five inches for Christmas. My BY is in Woodbridge VA, north VA

With medical advancements, there is a chance I will still be alive.

Here's the impact of the Christmas Storm on the Mid Atlantic

Christmas Daycond080.gif Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s

.Saturday Nightcond104.gif Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s.

Sundaycond080.gif Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.

Sunday Nightcond104.gif Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 20

Mondaycond078.gif Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s.

I am just dancing around, blasting 1970s music real loud just thinking of 2 and a half days of snow chances!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo---------Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Jebman, I just love your energy. I love violent weather, as long as no one gets hurt. I love snow, but just the thought of you jeb walking and singing makes me happy and has made my day.

I have relied on Eastern and now will rely on American to give me the best predictions of the weather. I actually have a following because I get the info from all of you and pass it on. I love the bantering, I love the science and the history and the politics. When you all are right it is art and is wonderful. I do not add much because I can't. I can only say what is happening in MBY. Thank you all for you knowledge, your personalities and your fun. Just know that I am always lurking for a good reason. Happy Holidays!

Here's the impact of the Christmas Storm on the Mid Atlantic

Christmas Daycond080.gif Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s

.Saturday Nightcond104.gif Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s.

Sundaycond080.gif Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.

Sunday Nightcond104.gif Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 20

Mondaycond078.gif Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s.

I am just dancing around, blasting 1970s music real loud just thinking of 2 and a half days of snow chances!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo---------Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived