joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look at the armies of Toilet Paper rolls just massing to the west and south. The Dewpoints are coming!! The Dewpoints are coming!

Tomorrow might indeed be the very best weekend day of the entire summer. Your 95s and Tips hottest day all summer looks in jeopardy with clouds and meh mid to upper 80s though. Hot times summer in the city does return though, kind of sucks for soccer Moms

Wasn't my choice. We were far enough..no worries. The wind shift that day before, should have foretold a storm coming.

so I am on a boat with a Met, doesn't he say hey, with my education, knowledge of the Atmosphere that looks like a Thunder storm with lightning approaching , or did you not throw your caution flag? LOL 

so I am on a boat with a Met, doesn't he say hey, with my education, knowledge of the Atmosphere that looks like a Thunder storm with lightning approaching , or did you not throw your caution flag? LOL 

The birds flying south told me the storm was moving south, but then the swells came NW which should have been a signal for the storm moving further north. :(

LOL, I'm just playing.

Tropical volcanoes > near polar volcanoes in terns of wx impacts.

Me too bro, we kid, we laugh, we have fun, its what we do. volcanoes absolutely true, read a fantastic research paper the other day on that subject. Transport of So2 by tropical rising air into the Stratosphere versus down flowing polar air but big enough polar ones can have effects

Archived